Attendance predictions v Hull?

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Unless we've sold less than 20,000, probably rubbish but someone said last week on one of Wednesday Facebook groups that we had only sold 18,000 season tickets. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it is true after last season. 

I wouldn't be surprised either. I suppose the fact that many are tied into multi year tickets may put  a patch over an ever getting larger wound. 

If you go back to one of our most successful years (1990 91) pay on the day on the kop was about the cost of 5 pints of standard beer.

Its now too expensive, there are many reasons for that and they are not all in Wednesdays control. 

But the fact that it's now around 10 pints of beer and people think beer at that price is too expensive tells you all about the pricing at Hillsborough. 

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

However many season tickets we have sold plus a thousand or so from hull. Nobody is going to pay 40 quid plus to watch that 

Even if we was playing fantastic football there's still a lot of people who wouldn't go, simply can't afford these tickets prices. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Even if we was playing fantastic football there's still a lot of people who wouldn't go, simply can't afford these tickets prices. 

Correct ... having decided not to get a season ticket , refusing to be fleeced for 90 notes for membership , I simply won’t go at all this year. Even if they are utter dross at 25 quid it’s not too bad . 40 quid plus is simply stupid whether you can afford it or not 

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Correct ... having decided not to get a season ticket , refusing to be fleeced for 90 notes for membership , I simply won’t go at all this year. Even if they are utter dross at 25 quid it’s not too bad . 40 quid plus is simply stupid whether you can afford it or not 

I recommend a season ticket. :Chansiri:

15 hours ago, OwlWednesday said:

image.png.a9b1d5996a9cf8c936c59b0477b0790c.png

If you compare this to Millwall and Ipswich games where tickets are now on sale you can see there's very little difference to this, just odd area on kop that's now orange instead of yellow.

Think it will be whatever the number of ST's sold are.

Spoke to one of the lads at work today and he was going to go. However, it would cost him £100 for him and his 2 lads on the kop!!!!!!

Total fuckingdisgrace of a club when a working man can't afford to take his 2 lads to the first game of the season.

We're an embarrassing, shambles of a club and the way we're being run makes me sick to my stomach.

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

If you compare this to Millwall and Ipswich games where tickets are now on sale you can see there's very little difference to this, just odd area on kop that's now orange instead of yellow.

The oddest area is the "Tango" stand

21 hours ago, Steelman said:

Think it will be whatever the number of ST's sold are.

Spoke to one of the lads at work today and he was going to go. However, it would cost him £100 for him and his 2 lads on the kop!!!!!!

Total fuckingdisgrace of a club when a working man can't afford to take his 2 lads to the first game of the season.

We're an embarrassing, shambles of a club and the way we're being run makes me sick to my stomach.

I don't think you heard the brilliant news yesterday about the silver membership scheme  - 2 million people have taken up the offer so far it seems 

• Haha 1