Attendance predictions v Hull?

55 minutes ago, OwlWednesday said:

image.png.a9b1d5996a9cf8c936c59b0477b0790c.png

That's not changed much from early last week, I doubt they'll be more than 23,000 with less than 1,000 from Hull.

A lot of people are on holiday, been on holiday or are going on holiday this month so might be a bit skint, they aren't going to be wanting or able to spend £40 on tickets.

I don't think recent events will have too much impact on attendance, least I hope not. In fact, more people should go and channel all of their frustrations at the Hull team.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Attendance won’t ever drop below 20,000 as we have at least that many season ticket holders and they are counted regardless of if you turn up or not. 

Poor away following and high prices I’m going for 23,898 but hopefully I’m wrong and there is more. We need to get behind the team!

13 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

22k. this season. I predict we might go under 20 for night games 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/football-attendance-figures-inaccurate-12160375?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Attendance figures are not attendance figures they are number of tickets sold, the figure therefore can't be below 20k

12 minutes ago, Geedee said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/football-attendance-figures-inaccurate-12160375?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Attendance figures are not attendance figures they are number of tickets sold, the figure therefore can't be below 20k

Unless we've sold less than 20,000, probably rubbish but someone said last week on one of Wednesday Facebook groups that we had only sold 18,000 season tickets. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it is true after last season.