There's not much buzz about the Villareal game

Not worth the bother, only a friendly and no new signings means no interest from me. I am not paying to watch the turgid tripe turned out these days. Hopefully I will feel diffrent when the season starts but at this rate I doubt it.

This total lack of forward thinking in the club with pricing and marketing means they lose long term as apethy sets in amongst the fan base who have been loyal for years and they fing other outlets on a match day.

Probably spend the money I would have spent on the game and the related stuff now shopping at Meadowhall.

• Haha 1

My replica Hillsborough stadium is already built with cardboard boxes. I shall sit in it for the duration playing pre-recorded crowd noises, and listening to the commentary. At half time I shall eat tapas and go for a lucky half time dump in advance of us losing 1-0 to a goal by Enrique Enriques-Enriques or summat.

I shall then log on here with a beer to watch the world fall apart.

Should be a good Saturday. In between I’m stripping. Wallpaper that is. My g-string days are well behind me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For me the performance tomorrow will take on higher significance now that we haven’t signed any new players.  If we had new players in the team then you could justify a dodgy performance as they need time to gel, but it’s the same team as last season and they’ve had all summer for Jos to get his views and motivations across. The result doesn’t matter tomorrow, but I want to see a positive performance otherwise it will be disappointing. And I think the whelmometer will be very low for next season 

19 hours ago, ka58 said:

There was an interview with wilder on radio sheffield the other day - their academy has links with inter Milan’s as inter showed interest given number of internationals their academy has produced.

game was arranged on back of that as they were in country playing Chelsea.

Thanks for the update 

3 hours ago, walkleyblue said:

Just been and got 3 tickets had to pay £15 adult ticket for my 13 year old lad and £10 for the youngest, not really very enticing is it. 

same here he now charges a 12year old the adult price(I paid it but wouldn't pay £500 plus if he ever tried to charge my kids adult prices for season tickets in the future), is this a thing to come like allam did at hull charging kids adult prices? ,nowt would surprise me the way chansiri is trying to destroy our fan base with ridiculous prices ,the clubs not buzzing anymore ,and more and more supporters will not go anymore .

54 minutes ago, The Claw said:

image.thumb.png.450587f0016edd8b250ce510d9381d8b.png

a few going

only about a quarter were sold upto last night , that is deceiving 

the end blocks on south clearly aint sold as hardly a seat was sold in that area. I think they have taken them off sale either to sell on turnstile or to save having to have stewards in those areas . im expecting 6-7000 2moro not the 17000 what that makes it look like 

16 hours ago, theowlsman said:

My replica Hillsborough stadium is already built with cardboard boxes. I shall sit in it for the duration playing pre-recorded crowd noises, and listening to the commentary. At half time I shall eat tapas and go for a lucky half time dump in advance of us losing 1-0 to a goal by Enrique Enriques-Enriques or summat.

I shall then log on here with a beer to watch the world fall apart.

Should be a good Saturday. In between I’m stripping. Wallpaper that is. My g-string days are well behind me.

What about your peep-hole pringle?

6 hours ago, walkleyblue said:

Just been and got 3 tickets had to pay £15 adult ticket for my 13 year old lad and £10 for the youngest, not really very enticing is it. 

Same, paid adult price for my 13 year old.

Chansiri (& top level football) is all wrong.

3 hours ago, The Claw said:

image.thumb.png.450587f0016edd8b250ce510d9381d8b.png

a few going

Looks like a massive crowd, Kop sold out, Grandstand sold out, very few seats left on North and South stands and Villarreal have completely sold out the whole West stand upper and lower. lol

Anna isn't going though. :duntmatter:lol

Edited by bradowl