Forestieri

Just now, Kanye West said:

Clearest video yet. 

Of the challenge by FF, yes.

But where is the footage of his treatment prior to this, which led to the tackle?  I'm not condoning it, but the media are getting all over FF. Again.

7 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Of the challenge by FF, yes.

But where is the footage of his treatment prior to this, which led to the tackle?  I'm not condoning it, but the media are getting all over FF. Again.

Around 7 mins in on here you can see them clash with Forestieri going down when we're on the attack, I'm sure there was probably a fair bit more like this throughout the game by the sounds of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4exqhXg0G4

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Around 7 mins in on here you can see them clash with Forestieri going down when we're on the attack, I'm sure there was probably a fair bit more like this throughout the game by the sounds of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4exqhXg0G4

Sorry, yes, I've seen the footage.

The point I'm making though is the media seem to be building up a 'its all FFs fault' picture. That certainly the impression the above tweet/video gives.

9 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Sorry, yes, I've seen the footage.

The point I'm making though is the media seem to be building up a 'its all FFs fault' picture. That certainly the impression the above tweet/video gives.

He probably should have got a penalty and another player committed a foul off the ball on him, both which you'd usually see yellow cards for. 

So are we now saying we're happy for our players to chop someone from behind because the referee didn't give them a decision, in a bloody friendly? 

I'm sorry but justifying his response makes us look like Liverpool defending Suarez here. 

Edited by Carbone

16 minutes ago, Carbone said:

He probably should have got a penalty and another player committed a foul off the ball on him, both which you'd usually see yellow cards for. 

So are we now saying we're happy for our players to chop someone from behind because the referee didn't give them a decision, in a bloody friendly? 

I'm sorry but justifying his response makes us look like Liverpool defending Suarez here. 

No one is saying that.

You are ignoring FF being hit by the Mansfield player.

Some of us don't have an agenda against FF ya know

I don’t wish to discredit the guy who’s accusing FF of racism (via the conversation he tweeted) 

If racism is genuinely involved here then there needs to be an investigation and punishment for FF. Allegedly he’s the brother of Pearce - I don’t know if that’s true or not. 

But his tweets don’t put him in a good light to be honest. 

4B09FCB7-4BD3-472D-B835-4962AFDCE084.thumb.jpeg.fe7ab8a3b97a9a8434b065da4d937b59.jpeg

So 2 years ago he refuses to play at Norwich because he wants to leave.

1 year ago he is refusing to play on the wing and CC is having mummy cuddle him.

Now he starts a mass brawl with unknown at this stage consequences.

Fabulous talent but a bloody handful. If Swansea offer is fair?????

14 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

So 2 years ago he refuses to play at Norwich because he wants to leave.

1 year ago he is refusing to play on the wing and CC is having mummy cuddle him.

Now he starts a mass brawl with unknown at this stage consequences.

Fabulous talent but a bloody handful. If Swansea offer is fair?????

He never refused to play on the wing; CC asked him why his pre-season form had been indifferent, FF told him that he was struggling to maintain the levels of energy required to get up and down the touchline all game because there are extra defensive duties when playing on the wing. Amazed FF needed to tell CC this anyway, and even more amazed CC decided to tell the press.