Forestieri

3 hours ago, tarn owl said:

So 2 years ago he refuses to play at Norwich because he wants to leave.

1 year ago he is refusing to play on the wing and CC is having mummy cuddle him.

Now he starts a mass brawl with unknown at this stage consequences.

Fabulous talent but a bloody handful. If Swansea offer is fair?????

Oh dear.

• Thanks 1

I thought the n word was perfectly acceptable to be used these days by black people.....is the point that black people can use the word without it being racist but white people can't?....isn't that racist itself against white people....I'm confused

37 minutes ago, Ian said:

.is the point that black people can use the word without it being racist but white people can't?

Yes. That’s the point.

Why? Is it a word that you desperately want to use?

The point is that words are just words, unless they are used with an intent to demean or insult. If black people choose to use that word as a term of affection amongst themselves, what does it have to do with you?

3 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

The point is that words are just words, unless they are used with an intent to demean or insult. If black people choose to use that word as a term of affection amongst themselves, what does it have to do with you?

Then if I want to also use it as a term of affection or anyway I want to, what does it have to do with you? 

3 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

So if any of the Mansfield players called Forestieri a "little xxx".....with the little part obviously being an intent to insult is that acceptable?

This next part is in no way meant to imply that I agree with "racism", I abor it - but a question about why other forms of abuse are seen to be not as bad

Why is abusing someone for the colour of their skin any worse than abusing someone for the colour of their hair......or their height.....or the size of their stomach?

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I thought the n word was perfectly acceptable to be used these days by black people.....is the point that black people can use the word without it being racist but white people can't?....isn't that racist itself against white people....I'm confused

Maybe read up on why?

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

So if any of the Mansfield players called Forestieri a "little xxx".....with the little part obviously being an intent to insult is that acceptable?

This next part is in no way meant to imply that I agree with "racism", I abor it - but a question about why other forms of abuse are seen to be not as bad

Why is abusing someone for the colour of their skin any worse than abusing someone for the colour of their hair......or their height.....or the size of their stomach?

I remember the enslavement of the gingers.

Sad times...

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Stop talkingbollocks.