Sorry another Hirst thread

14 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Shouldnt be allowed anywere near Hillsborough, the amount of bile he has spouted about our club. I Personally find the thought of him at Hillsborough repugnant. Legend never, he can kiss my hairy aris. 

Any chance of backing these claims up ? 

30 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

He hit the post for England U19's in Fridays 1-1 draw with the Ukraine..........just saying.

Although for me he's a Jordan Rhodes type forward, not sure he'll get that far in the modern game either.

27 minutes ago, Watson said:

What makes you think that?

He could well play premier league football regularly and even get the odd England cap.

But lf Leicester would have wanted him for the present or even the immediate future they would have had him and paid the small compo fee. But them doing what they did has not saved them 10 million quid. It's probably not even a million quid they are saving. they have probably sold Hirst a pipe dream that he is going to be the next Jamie Vardy in a few years to get him there and he has took it.

I will be surprised if he makes many first team apperences for Leicester. they are playing the long game. see how he pans out there for the next season or two. Comes off great. don't forget about him.

But my point is if they really wanted him he would be there now on there pre season tour with the idea of seeing what he is all about then sending him out on loan somewhere to one day be the next Vardy. 

Any one who thinks Leicester did it this way to save themselves a million quid are wrong. They did it because all the lad is at the moment is pure potential. But potential that they would like to see develop at a distance first and they didn't even see fit to pay a small amount of compo for..

Why.?

Perhaps like me they ain't so sure he is going to fulfil it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Willow Owl
51 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Any chance of backing these claims up ? 

Have backed up my claims before, but just for you. He opened a new branch for our company which cost us 2k and we invited customers to meet him who had previously looked on him as s bit of an icon. Needless to say all he did was slag the club, players, staff and the owners. He also spouted that he had walked out of a meeting with Chansiri (discussing George) claiming he could get double from Everton. This was before Leicester even came on the scene. At this stage he had already been touted around while still under contract with us. 

Just to confirm, Hirst was one of my heroes before this. After i class him as  a bitter, horrible individual. This is the last thing i will ever post on that man. 

Legend never,

A Hole 100%

I've watched the England u19 games and he's hardly had a touch...technically not the best but tbf he's been making runs and no ones giving his any service. He looks a long way from league football even in the div 2 and 3 leagues

5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I've watched the England u19 games and he's hardly had a touch...technically not the best but tbf he's been making runs and no ones giving his any service. He looks a long way from league football even in the div 2 and 3 leagues

Funnily enough I watched the game against Ukraine, and he was poor. England have got some good players, but he isn’t one of them. 

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He’s hardly had a kick has Hirst but the management clearly see something in him as he started and Ben Brereton who is a forest first teamer was on the bench. 

This French Under 19 team are at another level to England. Currently 5-0.

Brereton has hardly trained in last 10 days 

Also it was an England u19s second string, of sorts. Apparently half the first picks haven’t been released by their clubs so there’s about 10 missing. Foden, Mount, Sessignon etc. The ones that prem squads might want around their first team.

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Also it was an England u19s second string, of sorts. Apparently half the first picks haven’t been released by their clubs so there’s about 10 missing. Foden, Mount, Sessignon etc. The ones that prem squads might want around their first team.

Yeah, it is a weak England team

George wouldn't be in the team if everybody was available

Still, its only England u19's - that won't make or break him as a player - he needs to start building his career now and see where it takes him

On 22/07/2018 at 22:02, Willow Owl said:

Needless to say all he did was slag the club, players, staff and the owners. He also spouted that he had walked out of a meeting with Chansiri (discussing George) claiming he could get double from Everton. This was before Leicester even came on the scene. At this stage he had already been touted around while still under contract with us. 

Crikey. That makes for a squirming read. 

Glad I didn't have to witness that.

What's Geoffrey think about it?

On 22/07/2018 at 18:04, outlaw pete said:

I believe you are right . SWFC should make a complaint to the FA. Mr Chansiri ought to ask David Blunkett or someone similar to intervene on our behalf by writing to the FA...

We should be getting on to the supreme court of supremecy in Brussels before it's too late..and get our moneys worth imho.

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

We should be getting on to the supreme court of supremecy in Brussels before it's too late..and get our moneys worth imho.

The thing is that until he moves to Leicester no wrong has been done. His move to Belgium is 100% legit until he goes to Leicester for a song. And truthfully if he fails in Belgium he may get stuck there.

11 hours ago, scram said:

Still, its only England u19's - that won't make or break him as a player - he needs to start building his career now and see where it takes him

So far he's ended up in the Belgian 2nd Division.

That should really help him improve playing against and alongside such talent 

6 hours ago, gurru991 said:

The thing is that until he moves to Leicester no wrong has been done. His move to Belgium is 100% legit until he goes to Leicester for a song. And truthfully if he fails in Belgium he may get stuck there.

I would expect him to be loaned back to the EFL before then

Probably a League 1 side of Leicester's choosing