Sorry another Hirst thread

46 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That’s a bit extreme, I’m fairly sure the majority of wednesdayites would still welcome Hirst snr at the club , and rightly so 

though I would have appreciated a bit of dialogue from there side of the story, but it’s water under the bridge now 

Myself and the guys I go to Hillsborough with have nothing but contempt for David Hirst.

But you are fully entitled to your views on David Hirst and I respect your opinion.

One day the truth will come out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, outlaw pete said:

Is it about time we put an end to the George Hirst threads.

He has gone now and good luck to the lad.

What ever the real story is we will probably never know and I very much

doubt the EPL or the FA will give two hoots as to Leicester City's shenanigans

buying a pub team in Belgium to avoid paying fees for academy players.

Leicester City's actions reflect EPL football in the 21st century and the overseas

owners and grubby agents who have turned up at our shores with the intention of lining their pockets with SKY money.

David Hirst has lost the respect of most Wednesday supporters. That is something he will have to live with, but he will no longer be welcome at Hillsbrough, he can ask his mate Dave Richards how that feels.

So I hope you were well paid for your role in your sons transfer David the beer in Belgium is 15 to 19 euros per pint.

Now is the time to move on, a new season awaits with a new manager and

at least eight young lads who are pushing for a first team place.So lets put the past behind us and move on. Forget about the Hirsts and look forward to this new season...

Is it? No wonder they all look miserable gits.WTF:

8 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

You are dim Watson old chap, don't you think I'd know the price of a pint if I was from there.lol

Give him some slack Easty ..

His home help doesn't come in on a Sunday it's a long lonely day for him ...

I've been keeping him active to a degree ..

TBH the age difference is showing there's only so much you can speak to him about ?He keeps repeating himself 

Something about " handing over to Spencer " bless him ..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Is it? No wonder they all look miserable gits.WTF:

It's not, it's only 6 euro for a pint of McCarthy's in the many Irish pubs in Antwerp, they do all look miserable mind, but so would you if you were living in the most expensive country in Europe, pay 40% tax, with wages no more than the UK.

8 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Give him some slack Easty ..

His home help doesn't come in on a Sunday it's a long lonely day for him ...

I've been keeping him active to a degree ..

TBH the age difference is showing there's only so much you can speak to him about ?He keeps repeating himself 

Some thing about " handing over to Spencer " bless him ..

He can only have so much slack OG, he keeps getting things wrong FFS.

1) He thinks Brexit is wrong-WRONG

2) He thinks the earths round-WRONG

3) He thinks I'm from Begium-WRONG

4) He thinks my member is big enough to tie knots in-WRONG

The last one he nearly got right though, I did try to tie the attached knot but was about 30mm short, just couldn't make it.lol

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 20.18.57.png

Edited by Eastleigh Owl
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Do kind of hope this 'deal' is being investigated - but I won't hold my breath

Why a PL club who seem happy to pay £12m for a reserve keeper should resort to exploiting a loop hole in order to 'acquire' a 19yr old academy prospect, especially when there have been previous suggestions of 'tapping up', seems ... suspect at best, or else downright crooked

I would guess that there's more chance of the EFL investigating sponsorships from companies that aren't trading.

7 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

He can only have so much slack OG, he keeps getting things wrong FFS.

1) He thinks Brexit is wrong-WRONG

2) He thinks he earths round-WRONG

3) He thinks I'm from Begium-WRONG

4) He thinks my member is big enough to tie knots in-WRONG

The last one he nearly got right though, I did try to tie the attached knot but was about 30mm short, just couldn't make it.lol

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 20.18.57.png

Didn't know that was a proper knot ?

I always thought that was a medical condition linked to a Lorry drivers anàl irritation 

Otherwise known as Truckers arse ?......

Every days a school day eh?

You are wasting your time with him mate he never backs down ....

He's a real Emperor you know 

But not spelt this way 

HIS WAY ....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I don't actually think Hirst is going to be any good. Give it a season or two and Leicester will probably forget he is even there.

He hit the post for England U19's in Fridays 1-1 draw with the Ukraine..........just saying.

Although for me he's a Jordan Rhodes type forward, not sure he'll get that far in the modern game either.

Guest Willow Owl
3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

That’s a bit extreme, I’m fairly sure the majority of wednesdayites would still welcome Hirst snr at the club , and rightly so 

though I would have appreciated a bit of dialogue from there side of the story, but it’s water under the bridge now 

Shouldnt be allowed anywere near Hillsborough, the amount of bile he has spouted about our club. I Personally find the thought of him at Hillsborough repugnant. Legend never, he can kiss my hairy aris.