Fantastic from Tango

9 hours ago, steveger said:

Sure someone mentioned before that he has his own engineering business in the Wolverhampton area. 

I maybe wrong.

He used to run his own business supplying spares to engineering businesses around the Black Country, but last I heard he was working at New Cross Hospital and I don’t think he was employed as a Consultant Surgeon. That might have all changed of course, but doubt he’s minted in any way.

8 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Couple of lads from Kiveton have done the same thing - Moscow to Lincoln. 

They don't take their shirts off at matches though. 

Lots will have done it pal and fair play to them...it’s a way of life for a lot of folk. 

tango on the other hand is just an attention seeker...he only started going to the England games 4/5 years ago. I’ve got friends who have got 80 plus caps, you don’t see them running around away ends attention seeking portraying themselves as the biggest fans in the world.

Tango goes on holiday, owns a suitcase, and supports Sheffield Wednesday, that’s what we’re saying here isn’t it?

A terrific opportunity for other fans to confirm where they are holidaying this summer and post pics of their suitcases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Tango goes on holiday, owns a suitcase, and supports Sheffield Wednesday, that’s what we’re saying here isn’t it?

A terrific opportunity for other fans to confirm where they are holidaying this summer and post pics of their suitcases.

Are they actually in stock then :duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know the bloke but have met him, and loads of other Wednesday fans I don't know at away matches. He's polite, pleasant and isn't an attention seeker at all. He shouts and sings, sometimes onhis own! at matches, mostly to encourage others to sing for the team. I don't understand the negative comments from some fans. As far as I know he doesn't come on here, or twitter, or anything claiming to be a "celebrity " fan. The game needs characters. He goes to more games than most of us, and coming back from the World Cup to Lincoln City for a friendly is great support, which he didn't brag about.  I take my hat off to him, and anyone else who supports Wednesday in the same way. 

9 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Blowing smoke up tango’s arse!!! He’s no more of a fan than me and you

Can't speak for you but he's a bigger fan than me. I'm a season ticket holder but I don't go to every game like he does or put the same mileage in. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Can't speak for you but he's a bigger fan than me. I'm a season ticket holder but I don't go to every game like he does or put the same mileage in. 

Loads like him to be fair. 

They just dont don’t take their shirts off.

4 hours ago, Ash77 said:

He's nice hes not, hes this his that etc, all subjective opinions.

He lives and breathes footy spending many thousands on it and is a commited loyal wednesdayite, fact

He's not though is he? He supported Wolves for more than half his life and switched to us.

Can't trust a man who switches teams