Sean Clare

I have no idea what he has been offered

I don't know him

From what I've seen he has potential but is raw.

Based on that alone...if he doesn't want to play for my club who are giving huge opportunity to young players....

Sean you're a prat mate

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think when he realises the only clubs wanting him are league 1 clubs, imagine he will sign a new deal with us.

Give him a take ur or leave it deadline..he’s been fishing for a move for about a year but nobody’s interested,,I would offer him reduced terms asap

Its like a relationship.

His heads been turned...

We are left in the blue...

Until that day, he goes Facebook Official with his new bird (club)

And we are all left sobbing at what could have been.

Best thing to do, is to forget about the greedy bugger now and go and get our nails done

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, casbahowl said:

I think you may find all you need to know in the other 8 page thread eerily entitled “Sean Clare”!

I was hoping this was that thread, and a mod "accidentally" deleted most of it. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

If we had not been hit with FFP ,The owner would still be buying and signing older players on big wages ,and the young players would not get a look in.

no that was carlos what decided that its him what has got us in this poo

The longer this goes on, the more confusing it gets

Apparently, we're obliged to pay him a wage and fund his recovery from injury while he's free to look for a new deal elsewhere, so ...

1) Does that mean he can only move on during the transfer window? Or ..

2) As a 'free agent' he can sign a new deal whenever he's offered one he likes the look of?

And if it's 2) that won't happen until he's fully fit again

So we keep paying out right up to the point where he joins some club in either Scotland or Belgium and we're entitled to receive next to nowt?

That sounds fair  :dry:

1 hour ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

If we had not been hit with FFP ,The owner would still be buying and signing older players on big wages ,and the young players would not get a look in.

53 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

no that was carlos what decided that its him what has got us in this poo

.carlos didn't buy anyone , he didn't decide on length of contract , he didn't fix the transfer fee's and he didn't negotiate the wages …….everything about how the club is run (good or bad )is down to the owner and no one else . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

.carlos didn't buy anyone , he didn't decide on length of contract , he didn't fix the transfer fee's and he didn't negotiate the wages …….everything about how the club is run (good or bad )is down to the owner and no one else . 

Yes but chansiri who has made huge mistakes had to trust the judgement of his manager and advisers , signing 30 year old plus players on big wages is never a good idea maybe 1-2 experienced pro's.  Is fine. Whatever way u want to look at it these bad signings which were all signed by Carlos the manager not head coach as chansiri said 

15 hours ago, fpowl said:

Do they? Genuine question 

As I understand it he was playing for the club when he received his injury therefore they are responsible for his treatment and also pay his basic salary for 18 months.

26 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

As I understand it he was playing for the club when he received his injury therefore they are responsible for his treatment and also pay his basic salary for 18 months.

Winnall was playing for Derby when he received his injury, but it seems they were only responsible for his treatment until his loan agreement expired

Complicated, isn't it?

1 minute ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Winnall was playing for Derby when he received his injury, but it seems they were only responsible for his treatment until his loan agreement expired

Complicated, isn't it?

Yes but Winnall was still under contract to SWFC and only on loan to Derby so I suppose that the terms of the loan agreement then put onus back us.

Just guessing obviously as we don't know the terms of the loan agreement.

41 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

18 months from now?