£99 or £59 for the new shirt

2 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Wow the moaners are out in force again.

First off nobody is forcing you to buy the shirt for £99, you can get the regular one for a much more palatable £59 if you want. But for fans who want to impress and show their deviation to the club the option to get a superior version of our jersey for a little more.

Remember, this isn’t going to some corporation or company nobody gives a throw about this is all going back into the coffers of the club we all love. 

Much more palatable ?!?!

Its a footie kit. Should be 40 quid tops !!! And kids should be able to get the kits for pittance with there names on. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

And Rovrum is just over £40.

We are much bigger clubs than either of those and with increased standing comes increases in value for anything to do with it.

For me £40 is way too much a club like Rovrum should be charging for cheap Puma tat with a league 2 Livery but I’d say £59 is about right for a club our size at this moment in time.

The arrogance and nonsense in that post is breathtaking 

Man City Vapor Match Shirt is £89.95 then or are we a much bigger club than them to justify an extra tenner on the posh shirt , Chelski ditto im assumin Spurs will be the same as they are Nike supplied 

Or how about Liverpool £55 for the home shirt Everton the same 

We are a Championship Club selling at Premier League prices in lots of cases beyond Premier Club prices and its wrong on every level 

7 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

The arrogance and nonsense in that post is breathtaking 

Man City Vapor Match Shirt is £89.95 then or are we a much bigger club than them to justify an extra tenner on the posh shirt , Chelski ditto im assumin Spurs will be the same as they are Nike supplied 

Or how about Liverpool £55 for the home shirt Everton the same 

We are a Championship Club selling at Premier League prices in lots of cases beyond Premier Club prices and its wrong on every level 

Supposed Wednesday fan and you care more about Man City or Tottenham’s replica gear prices? Get out of here with that son.

If you want a Man City pro breathable stinky shirt go buy one then, I don’t and so the value of paying just a couple of quid more for a football shirt of a non plastic franchise club like City is much more appealing to me. Ours will be much higher quality than cheap Nike tat.

As a supposed Wednesdayite you should understand that too. 

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Supposed Wednesday fan and you care more about Man City or Tottenham’s replica gear prices? Get out of here with that son.

If you want a Man City pro breathable stinky shirt go buy one then, I don’t and so the value of paying just a couple of quid more for a football shirt of a non plastic franchise club like City is much more appealing to me. Ours will be much higher quality than cheap Nike tat.

As a supposed Wednesdayite you should understand that too. 

Demeaning well-informed arguments by questioning their commitment to Wednesday... glad to see that time-honoured tradition is alive and well on here.

If people want to buy the dear shirt that's the if choice, the normal one is same price as last year's, probably a tenner to dear in my honest opinion. The only real negative is once again this one will be late. DC says it's because OITP is early in the summer, if he had any doubts why didn't he play it safe and do OITP at end of July just incase?

5 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Only read the first 3 pages so apologies if this has been addressed already....

Can I buy my two kids (6 and 8 years old) a shirt tomorrow? How much will it be?

Thanks.

No. 

Unless they are under 4, very mall for their age, a lady or you want to pay £99.

• Thanks 1

What's the difference?

Like if I buy one of the cheap ones will people notice? This could bring back haunting memories of netto carrier bags and winner trainers.

3 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

You dont have to pay £99 if you dont want too....but it brings extra finances into the club if you do.

I think its a good business strategy. 

Still have to pay £60 though, not much better really. 

Is there a noteable difference in the fit of the 99 quid one? There shouldn’t be should there? 

Unless you’re constantly doing shuttle runs in it why would you want this (is it real) evapor8 material which looks very much like the mysterious elev8?

Obviously it’s an option for those who wish to put/donate extra money into the club and presumbly the “standard” 50 quid shirt will still look ok. But for people who don’t understand that or those on the outside looking in, that price looks insane.

1) A tiered system of shirts is the same as putting the unemployed fans in the North West corner innit? Now the average ‘standard’ shirt is gonna be like a cheap stone island rip off from a market in Turkey compared to the ‘proper’ one according to the cool kids

2) I’m soooooooooooo glad I’m not working in the Megastore tomorrow. The staff have my absolute deepest sympathies 

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

As per title.. £99 for the posh evaporating shirt. 

Seems quite steep.. although the cheaper version will be £59...

Will you be getting it?

I bought a tin of evaporated milk the other week. Total ripoff - got it home, cracked it open and found it was almost FULL

Edited by Mr. Tom