£99 or £59 for the new shirt

Just now, Ash76 said:

How old is he? My lad is 6 and had so much wear out of them i viewed it as good value.

It's also worth remember the replica prices are exactly the same as last year so i'm not sure why the surprise of so many

I wasn't surprised at all i said as much in the other thread though i expected £90 for the dear shirt as i didn't think even our club would be bare faced enough to want just shy of a ton

8 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I wasn't surprised at all i said as much in the other thread though i expected £90 for the dear shirt as i didn't think even our club would be bare faced enough to want just shy of a ton

Don't forget it's a "one off price" of £99!

WTF:

And I doubt it'll go down.

Why do those of you reckon we wouldn't making a saving making the kits in-house? If anything the big boys have economies of scale that we won't have. 

As long as the quality is there, is the same price as last season really so bad?

At most it's a shirt or twenty pints out in town!

Edited by Anthndav
Mehh

I'm currently sat here at Totley in my 4 bedroom detached house laughing at all you poor mugs that can't afford to spend £100+ on a kit for you and your kids. You've been given two options haven't you!? Played an absolute blinder :Chansiri: 

• Haha 1

I can't be arsed to read through 8 pages of moaning.

Are we assuming tomorrow you can buy the infant shirt (up to 4 years old) for £35

The ladies shirt (I assume of varying sizes) for £59

The pro-fit shirt (in various sizes) for £99

Other sizes, including male adult £59 shirts will be at a later date?

That's how I'm reading it.

I don't know what everyone was expecting with regards to prices, it was £59 last season although it was reduced for a while as they were very late releasing it.  If you don't want to pay it, don't.

1 minute ago, Woozie said:

I'm currently sat here at Totley in my 4 bedroom detached house laughing at all you poor mugs that can't afford to spend £100+ on a kit for you and your kids. You've been given two options haven't you!? Played an absolute blinder :Chansiri: 

I can i just wont 

Even though im monumentally stupid im not that monumentally stupid 

A lot of subsidence in the Totley area hopefully you'll cop some it before to long you sanctimonious tail