£99 or £59 for the new shirt

And once again the club give the fans two options and everyone moans about the most expensive one. It’s not communist Russia. Different goods different prices. Personally I think exec boxes should be available as potg for around twenty quid per box

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The limited edition Pro-Fit shirt, as worn by the players during the photo shoot at Hillsborough on Friday, will be available for a one-off price of £99 at the Megastore.

I hope it would be a one off price... I want one but I don't know if I want one that much. I'd would have maybe pushed to £80 for the all bells and whistles but £99... :picnic:

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

And once again the club give the fans two options and everyone moans about the most expensive one. It’s not communist Russia. Different goods different prices. Personally I think exec boxes should be available as potg for around twenty quid per box

You’re right

everyone should stop whinging and simply get the £59 one tomorrow 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Absolutely this!