ENGLAND vs PANAMA | Official Matchday Thread

13 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

This should be on non match day for me.

This is a Sheffield Wednesday football forum and we have fans from Scotland, Wales and Ireland on here.

We may even have one or two fans from Panama too, how must they feel being ‘the opposition’ on a Wednesday site?

i'll be wearing my panama hat on sunday but i'm fine with those owls who are cheering for England …..

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

i'll be wearing my panama hat on sunday but i'm fine with those owls who are cheering for England …..

How did you manage to get one of those? My old Tunisia hat accidentally fell into a bonfire last Monday night so I’m in need of a new one.

2 hours ago, Buzz said:

Why does anyone care about England!? Southern team full of overpaid, overrated diks!  Why aren't they laiking for nowt in Russia? Might gain more respect if they did......

Pleased to announce Buzz has retained his status as village idiot for another year 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

How did you manage to get one of those? My old Tunisia hat accidentally fell into a bonfire last Monday night so I’m in need of a new one.

i'm a cricket umpire in the local leagues  and have a game on sunday and always wear my ecb panama hat …..that's as far as my support for them goes as i'll be rooting if not watching  for England .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Jack said:

image.thumb.png.1bedca92af22a3210dd0ee3ce99a516c.png

FFS Stuff like this does my bloody head in.

Obviously all of the England line up were products of migration - be that modern or ancient, Scandinavian, French, Celtic, German, Icelandic, Roman etc. Why do we have to make such a big deal about it.

All England aren't we. Black white big small straight gay man woman.  No need to make such a song and dance about it...