ENGLAND vs PANAMA | Official Matchday Thread

I don’t think these overpaid players realise that the workers of England need them to score another to try to avoid a 3pm kick off in the quarters.

Tössers.

8 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Shut up Hirsty 

Sorry Reb. 

Just find it laughable that people think we should be going for the jugular with qualification assured a massive lead and playing in that heat. 

Course they're gonna look after themselves.  Make sure they don't do owt daft strain owt, or knacker em sens out. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

3 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Sorry Reb. 

Just find it laughable that people think we should be going for the jugular with qualification assured a massive lead and playing in that heat. 

Course they're gonna look after themselves.  Make sure they don't do owt daft strain owt, or knacker em sens out. 

Nah mate you’re right, probably for the best but just wanted us to absolutely smash Panama and make Belgium think twice about us a little. 

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I would still drop Young and Sterling despite the win today.

Spot on, so would I. They contribute nothing to the team. Defence worries me as well once we come up against better sides. Apart from that great result!

Panama defeated themselves with their tactics, and disbelief in themselves. I don't think for a second that they would have beaten us,but had their attack had anything like a striker, they could have been leading 2-1 before they gave away the first silly penalty. On two separate occasions they cut our defence up. 

How nice it was to see an England Centre Forward who can take a penalty. No fancy footwork. He simply picks his spot, then hits it with power and accuracy. He could virtually tell the Keeper where he is putting it, and still beat him with power alone. 

44 minutes ago, Jos’s Tache said:

It would be a Saturday.

People work Saturday.

Granted, the vast population of this very forum enjoy a life of luxury on benefits but some people do work.