8 hours ago, BC1867 said:

Talking to two blunts today who genuinely have second clubs in the Prem / in Europe.

That’s the difference for me. 

Wednesday TIL I flipping die. No second teams. Ever.

UTO, FTB (and everyone else imho)

There's a nasty rumour doing the rounds that some people actually support their international team ... or worse still, somebody else's international team

Guest Jack the Hat
10 hours ago, BC1867 said:

Talking to two blunts today who genuinely have second clubs in the Prem / in Europe.

That’s the difference for me. 

Wednesday TIL I flipping die. No second teams. Ever.

UTO, FTB (and everyone else imho)

No point picking teams in the premier league and Europe as it will be a conflict of interest soon enough as we will be playing in them both soon enough. Imagine picking Roma as your team but then thrashing them 4-0 in the champions league final. I have  a soft spot for Queen's Park, but can't ever see us playing in the Scottish second division.

I genuinely believed I had a second club in Liverpool as have family ties there but having got up in the middle of the night to watch the CL Final I realised that the passion just isn't there.

When am watching SWFC am gesticulating, kicking every ball, getting angry at misplaced passes, shouting at the ref - usually at 3.45am. 

No wonder the wife wants a divorce!

WTID UTO

I remember as a youngster - and by youngster I mean 7 or younger.   I said to my dad - my second team is Everton.

He was aghast.   His reaction to me was so strong that I instantly realised I had said something that went against everything that was correct and true.

I now understand what my dad meant.   For a few years I didn't, but I do now.

There is only one team for a true fan.   I still feel dirty today having said that to my dad, and I am just happy that I think my dad does not now remember this exchange.

Wednesday til I die, and no other team comes close.    EVER.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

How did the Scousers react to their goalies performance.

What a couple of stunning goals by Bale as well. 

Can we afford him?

Not yet     .

Merseyside police currently investigating death threats made against him. 

18 hours ago, steveger said:

Same here, no second teams for me, Just The Wednesday and Rangers..

Had a quick look at a Rangers forum yesterday to see their thoughts on Rhodes. Saw your post warning them about him. 

Must be the fifth time I've ran into you on various parts of the Internet. 

• Haha 3

I appreciate football me. 

Ofcourse I've grown up an Owl and always will be. 

But I appreciate football, so what that means....is when Leon Clarke turns upto to Hillsborough and looks like a 20m striker, credit to him, credit to WIlder. The diet, the fitness, the effort it's took to get in that shape to perform like that. Well done United and Leon Clarke. 4-2 was deserved.

No hate, 100% Appreciate.