New Spirit

8 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Around the club.

Mate who works at the training ground tells us that Gary Hooper in for voluntary training at Middlewood every day in an effort to be ready for day one pre season ........ times they are a changing!

To be fair he should be in - still good to hear though 

9 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Around the club.

Mate who works at the training ground tells us that Gary Hooper in for voluntary training at Middlewood every day in an effort to be ready for day one pre season ........ times they are a changing!

What a waste of a mate, you can do better than that, we need some real news, who are we signing?  Whose leaving?

Buy him a few pints, report back tomorrow evening with something more interesting :biggrin: 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Watson said:

What a waste of a mate, you can do better than that, we need some real news, who are we signing?  Whose leaving?

Buy him a few pints, report back tomorrow evening with something more interesting :biggrin: 

TBF I’ve been hammering him for info all close  season and this is the most exciting offering to date.

He is however aware of his obligations as and when things begin to happen 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

TBF I’ve been hammering him for info all close  season and this is the most exciting offering to date.

He is however aware of his obligations as and when things begin to happen 

Are you aware the season only finished 2 weeks ago?? Just wondering with you saying “hammering him for info all close season” ... I’m just not to sure what could have happened in the two weeks?

maybe he could know is bannan and FF are using their complementary SWFC  beach towels on their summer jollies? 

22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Last two years hes come back overweight hasn't he.

Probably thought I can't be doing that with Jos the Boss.

To me he’s never looked properly fit at Wednesday. He never chases anything and looks a bit on the big side and he’s not very mobile. However he’s a great footballer. He’s got the first couple of yards in his head, he’s got the instinct and he’s the best natural finisher at the club hands down.

If we can get him proper fit and keep him fit, then he pretty much guarantees you 20 goals a season at this level. Come on Jos get your fitness team working with him and we will have a goal machine next year!