Bell of the season -Championship

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Are you two in the same room whilst posting or in different parts of the Estate? lol

He's on annual leave. Which is why I've been on bread and Jam for a week.  And its another week before he's back. 

I was hoping to get someone from the agency but apparently most of them have been working in a new Chinese buffet in the village. 

Well I say working there. They've sent a different one down there everyday but none of them have returned. Seems they've all done a bunk after a days work. 

I might order a take away myself tonight. Apparently they're doing a special on cream of sum yung guy. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

He's on annual leave. Which is why I've been on bread and Jam for a week.  And its another week before he's back. 

I was hoping to get someone from the agency but apparently most of them have been working in a new Chinese buffet in the village. 

Well I say working there. They've sent a different one down there everyday but none of them have returned. Seems they've all done a bunk after a days work. 

I might order a take away myself tonight. Apparently they're doing a special on cream of sum yung guy. 

WTF: Hells Teeth !!!!!

Two nominations from the media darlings Fulham.

Kevin McDonald. Thug, pig, moaner.

Stefan Johansen. The antithesis of all the stylish play Fulham are meant to be. Every time I've seen him play he chops down an advancing forward with a cynical foul deserving of a red but he get no more then a yellow. Another grade A moaner too.

Edited by Tamworthowl

10 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Two nominations from the media darlings Fulham.

Kevin McDonald. Thug, pig, moaner.

Stefan Johansen. The antithesis of all the stylish play Fulham are meant to be. Every time I've seen him play he chops down an advancing forward with a cynical foul deserving of a red but he get no more then a yellow. Another grade A moaner too.

Thank you Tamworth for your excellent analysis.

Johansen and McDonald go on the list.

27 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

John Terry cannot be nominated as you can't hold both the Bell and  Cu nt titles at the same time.

For me Terry has always being a bell. Snodgrass has come on leaps and bounds this season and he has really grasped the nettle. Surely, he must get crowned top bell for this season!

27 minutes ago, zico.b said:

This little boy has to go on the list.

Gives it the big 'un about an equaliser in a nothing match, but goes on to get relegated in the same season with two different clubs - that's impressive bellendery.

Added to the list. 

What a 24 carat bellend

1 hour ago, welsOwl74 said:

Rodwell.

70k a week and it would be easier to find Maddie mccann than him

He's not been a bellend to us though has he?

I mean, I couldn't tell you what he looks like. Don't know when I last saw him!