Bell of the season -Championship

5 hours ago, Everywhere & nowhere said:

Fisher, Darnell - probably not a winner of this competition but earned a nomination.

32 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Darnell Fisher. Sh*t footballer and a cheat as well. Not a very good cheat either.

Two nominations for Fisher. He is indeed a poor cheat. Trying to get people booked.

He's now  on the list gentlemen

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Come on gentlemen. Cases must be stated!

We can't just randomly drop names in without reason.

I'd also like to nominate Leon Clarke. 

For while he quickly reverted to standard there was that awful awful game when we made him look like Ronaldo and he milked it. 

Urrghh. 

I no nominate him for absolutely ruining a whole month of my life when I could barely sleep because his gurning,  grinning mush.

Don't worry your lordship...

heres a less flattering picture of the turncoat Swine! 

IMG_6934.thumb.JPG.2b07a68942ff2a3b32e2220c3a629166.JPG

btw snodgrass gets my vote! 

Dirty, cheating, smarmy git with a punchable face,

he should quit football and become a lady of the night as he spends most of his time moaning and on his back anyway! 

:carlosswfc:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Players Lomas, players! 

In fairness it does say championships Bell end of the season it’s only mentioned players at beginning of the conversation saying they go on holiday so on this occasion I believe :carlos: can make the cut haha 

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

In fairness it does say championships Bell end of the season it’s only mentioned players at beginning of the conversation saying they go on holiday so on this occasion I believe can make the cut haha 

You certainly do make the cut.

Keef nominated you.

11 hours ago, keefdave said:

Got to be Snodgrass or Lomas

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, glynnb said:

Snodgrass all the way for me but a dis-honourable mention must go to Cohen Bramall for the way he got Matias sent off - hell's teeth its hard enough to get him on the pitch as it :duntmatter:is.

Added to the list just for his surname.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Snodgrass... flippin’ good player but a monstrous cheat. Doesn’t matter who he’s playing against, he dives all match long and gets booed for 85 minutes.

I will intensely dislike him until he signs for Wednesday... then he will be our villain.

On 16/05/2018 at 17:29, Lord Snooty said:

As the season draws to its close and the players prepare to fly off on their jollies its time for last years winner Anthony Knockaert must hand over his title  so we can make the presentation for this years

Championship bellend of the year 

gouden-penis-trofee.jpg

Here are my contenders to take the 17/18 crown 

• Snodgrass, Robert
  • Johnson, Bradley 
  • Pearson, Ben
  • Keogh, Richard 

Any more that you'd like to nominate before I make my final decision?

Please name your man. But you must also make your case for their inclusion.

Carlos the Fraud.

On 16/05/2018 at 19:01, helmut_rooster said:

Robert Snod.....c*nt hands down grade a peeneye 

100 or so PL appearances, mostly with clubs fighting relegation, appear to have given him a big fish in a small pond attitude to Championship football.

I think the fact a poor West Ham side had the luxury of off loading him back to the Championship says alot about his ability to swim in the big pond.

On 16/05/2018 at 17:47, wilfsmith said:

Snodgrass by a mile. I'm desperate for Villa to go up just so we don't have to see him cheating at Hillsborough next year.

You’re joking, right? I’m praying he’s back next season and Hutchinson gets to plant him in to the don. There’s not a chance he’d have still been conscious let alone able to walk had he been playing this season

• Like 1