New Kit

7 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Rumour of Hummel, not sure if it's lazy assumption because of our new CEO who had Charlton in Hummel. They do decent gear but not sure it'll satisfy the Nike and Adidas snobs

Hummel are a decent kit brand, their classic kits in the 80s were beauties

50 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Rumour of Hummel, not sure if it's lazy assumption because of our new CEO who had Charlton in Hummel. They do decent gear but not sure it'll satisfy the Nike and Adidas snobs

Adidas, Nike and Puma templates are utter, utter shyte

They are sports direct own brand but with the branding of the supposed "big" names

Used to make me laugh that people mocked Sondico - which is nowhere near as bad as made out - and the "names" are nowhere near as good as the same people suggest

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Thought so and the fact I can remember then is a massive positive. Like you say iconic kits.

Yep they're one of the classic kit brands that I can remember that you often see on retro kit online shops, along with the likes of Admiral; Bukta, Umbro, Adidas, Puma, etc

hummel-kids.jpg.0a78fc8c81f653b69d9fa6993f3cd49d.jpg

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

10 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Rangers have just switched to Hummel.

Not sure the away kit works, but the home is fairly decent.

E28FDF05-2A3B-4D48-AFA6-3886292C9136.jpegEA03B941-B365-4505-886A-E13A7772D143.jpeg

If those are actually genuine that away kit is not going to go down well with the rest of Scotland.

Rangers fans will love it though,

reminds me of one they had back in the early 2000’s, beautiful it was. 

Edited by Rebowl Yell

13 hours ago, Ash76 said:

I fuckinghope not.  There kits areshit.  Sooner stay made in house.

Nah the best kits since i was a kid was the 90's when everything was made by Puma, I went to the games in my Puma King coat and the games in the summer is great traditional kits ala below - bring back a proper manufacturer and we won't have to wait 12 weeks for the slow boat from Australia to arrive to get the kits - we might even see our kits in other stores also getting wider coverage and new fans around the world. 

Image result for puma king sheffield wednesday

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

For me it doesn’t matter who it is, it’s surely going to be better than the in-house rubbish we have had. Anything is an improvement on that isn’t it lol 

Is it though? I mean, clearly the supply fiasco needs addressing and I would prefer stripes (but don't mind the occasional break and thought this season's looked nice. Unlike the season before). But the lack of a manufacturer branding was aesthetically a genuine positive in my view.

19 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

If those are actually genuine that away kit is not going to go down well with the rest of Scotland.

Rangers fans will love it though,

reminds me of one they had back in the early 2000’s, beautiful it was. 

Concept kits them.