New Kit

15 hours ago, Hawkowl said:

Don't mind the black one.

But surely, apart from the shade of blue the home kit with the great big H in the middle is more suited to Huddersfield.

FFS.

Just thinking that I quite like the striped version - because of the shade of blue. Thought it make a decent stylish, smart/casual item for non footie days. Then l read your comment - you're right, the H totally spoils the effect. Goes to show, you see what you want to see.

23 hours ago, W H I T E Y said:

Proper Stripes are back, on the front, plain blue reverse. White numbers/names. 

23 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Have you seen it? Saucy?

I haven’t, but I’m reliably informed. Bookmark it. 

21 hours ago, Karl said:

Was bored so had a shot at an away kit ...

Away_FRONT.thumb.jpg.829e0814b11ef85a352ae48638aa0aa6.jpg

21 hours ago, Burnsie said:

Blue needs to be ever so slightly skyier

After the absolute abomination that was this year's bruised banana kit I'd be delighted with this as an away kit. 

On 22/05/2018 at 19:05, W H I T E Y said:

Proper Stripes are back, on the front, plain blue reverse. White numbers/names. 

Sorry I didn't predict it would cost you £99 or £59. 

I think someone said it earlier, but it's like DC's compromise kit. A step int reight direction I suppose. 

I'll unlikely be around much this coming season, I've League One to enjoy. Again. So I'll take this opportunity to wish you all well for 2018/19. Interesting to see how you get on. 

A lot of respect for Wednesday which last season soured, sadly. But due to circumstances out of the norm, so I'll not let it cloud things. 

Unless we get you in a cup tie, I'll only be at S6 when Derby visit. Looking forward to that. Circumstances. 

See you more often in 2019/20. Hopefully. :manager:

• Like 1