New Kit

11 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Heard there will be 2 pricing bands

A lower quality kit, priced as per this season, and a high quality kit (as worn by players) at £90+

That's what Nike / Adidas do already for the top clubs and international teams.

Guest wilyfox
23 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

The kit design was only signed off a month ago... dont know that the process is after that but can imagine itll be pre-season training before we even see what it looks like

Ridiculous if true, after last season's farce. Chansiri should have made damn sure he got in early this year. 

13 hours ago, jamese said:

Wow you manange to find 4 out of 91 clubs well done you must have a lot of free time to trail the internet for stories though.

Your second and third link are from 3 years ago and the 4th link is from 7 years ago - I am going to think you could find any examples

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

Wow you manange to find 4 out of 91 clubs well done you must have a lot of free time to trail the internet for stories though.

Your second and third link are from 3 years ago and the 4th link is from 7 years ago - I am going to think you could find any examples

Yep, so much spare time that they came up on the first page of one google search. Took all of 2 mins.

You said none of the other 91 teams have kit issues, I was simply showing that it does happen to other clubs aswell

14 hours ago, jamese said:

Yep, so much spare time that they came up on the first page of one google search. Took all of 2 mins.

You said none of the other 91 teams have kit issues, I was simply showing that it does happen to other clubs aswell

The only stories you could find where years old very sad

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

The only stories you could find where years old very sad

*were 

Didn't realise you'd stipulated a set period of time on it, no mention of that.

I'm not defending the clubs handling of shirts last season, jut pointing out we weren't the first club to have issues, and I'm sure we won't be the last either.

Let's see what happens this year

Guest Manwithastick
On 14/05/2018 at 19:18, thewookieisdown said:

Is it though? I mean, clearly the supply fiasco needs addressing and I would prefer stripes (but don't mind the occasional break and thought this season's looked nice. Unlike the season before). But the lack of a manufacturer branding was aesthetically a genuine positive in my view.

On 14/05/2018 at 19:52, Semedo's ferret said:

Can't see DC retreating from his 'made in house, keep most of profits' idea. Regardless of what a huge failure it was. But I'd be happy to have a brand where that horrendously cheap Elev8 logo is now.