New Kit

1 hour ago, Freshfish said:

I'm going to be picky now...what's the back like? :luhukay:

Well the back of the shirt is plain but the back of the socks are stripey lol I don't like plain backs of striped shirts no matter who wears them , personally think it ruins a quality look 

13 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Tbf I'd take that.

At least it's stripes lol

Also, I read that from next season striped back shirts are not allowed in the Premier League? They aren't allowed already in European Comps.

I don't mind it too and quite like Hummel but prefer their classy 1980s era kits.

That sounds bizarre but unsurprising about the striped back shirts. Why are the Premier League and Uefa against striped back shirts? 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

I don't mind it too and quite like Hummel but prefer their classy 1980s era kits.

That sounds bizarre but unsurprising about the striped back shirts. Why are the Premier League and Uefa against striped back shirts? 

They have had some classics yes, Denmarks for example very good.

Its to increase visibility of names and numbers from the stands. Also with all the GPS tracking the players have these days, they need a plain back to accurately find the right number and therefore player to track them.

Guest Grez Bez

Great kit that Karl but my ideal kit would be really old school. Old badge, 70s style retro kit....

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

They have had some classics yes, Denmarks for example very good.

Its to increase visibility of names and numbers from the stands. Also with all the GPS tracking the players have these days, they need a plain back to accurately find the right number and therefore player to track them.

Couldn't they just sew a tracking device into the badge or summat. 

Gi stripes back on back !!! 

Never known a pundit ever not know who a player is or a referee ( unless your English and decide that you need three yellows ) so why don't the organisers of competitions just stop doing what the hierarchy in all businesses do and keep changing rules slightly to make their job look relevant .