Anyone ITK about pre season tour yet?

9 hours ago, bradowl said:

Not true!!! Skegness Town folded a few years ago. lol

Heard it's Scotland for a couple of friendlies (one against Alloa) and then training camp abroad.

Must have reformed then as they beat Brigg Town 14-1 last saturday  lol

http://www.lincolnshirefootballleague.co.uk/club-info/477842

Edited by legendaryswan

For those saying we're heading to Scotland, it's possible but I'd be slightly surprised - they re-jigged the Scottish League Cup last year so that there's a mini group stage in the month before the season starts to whittle down the teams before the knockout rounds. Quite a lot of teams tend to just base their pre-seasons around that now. 

I'm mainly trying to distract myself from the possibilty that Wednesday go on tour in Scotland during the one time of the year when I'm not sodding there :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Must have reformed then as they beat Brigg Town 14-1 last saturday  lol

http://www.lincolnshirefootballleague.co.uk/club-info/477842

Looks like they did, retail outlet as opened recently where they previously played. 

These clubs do make an habit of reforming, Scarborough won promotion to Evostik Premier league last week after recently reforming. 

22 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Should go to whatever that remote Swedish island was that Wagner took Huddersfield to in 2016. 

“We went to Sweden for four days and three nights and we didn’t bring a ball. We were really in the wild, no electricity, no toilet, no bed, no mobile phone or internet. If you are hungry, take your rod and get a fish. If you are thirsty, go to the lake and put your bottle in. If you are cold, make a fire.".

Doesn't mention first aid kit though.

that was bear grylls mate lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sheffieldblue said:

IF, and it is an If, we go abroad it will be The Netherlands. If not, we are staying in the UK. Heard Wrexham, And a trip North to Edinburgh and Dundee.

Not ITK or owt, but heard this from sources who have been correct for the last 10 years and more

Dom Howsom said it would be somewhere we've not been before - they did the Netherlands about 8yrs ago.

On 4/30/2018 at 23:48, Hawkowl said:

I've heard it's lanzarote.

Disclaimer. 

This may or may not be true.

But probably not.

FFS.

Hope you're right as that's where I've booked my holidays.

Disclaimer aside, I'll be gutted if this is BS Hawkowl. :duntmatter:

On 01/05/2018 at 18:50, sheffieldblue said:

IF, and it is an If, we go abroad it will be The Netherlands. If not, we are staying in the UK. Heard Wrexham, And a trip North to Edinburgh and Dundee.

Not ITK or owt, but heard this from sources who have been correct for the last 10 years and more

I've heard a game against Alloa which is just outside Edinburgh