One thing that's really annoying about football

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just as the football season ends and we've been through months of snow, wind, rain and hail, the sun comes out and the summer starts..

If I had my way we would have football played in the Summer, fans barbeque in Hillsborough park, no freezing February nights watching us get outclassed by some third rate club.

I’d love it if the football season was changed to make it include the summer months, starting in Feb and ending in early November 

Nothing better than watching football glorious weather

Matias and Abdi might even come out of hiding

Edited by Stoop

11 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I’d love it if the football season was changed to make it include the summer months, starting in Feb and ending in early November 

Nothing better than watching football glorious weather

Matias and Abdi might even come out of hiding

Id hate summer football. 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Players getting off coaches with MASSIVE headphones. That's surely the real most annoying thing in football.

when I player says "I'm just not enjoying my football at the moment" annoys me most

Players who score for the away team then run to the home fans giving it the big un with their hand cupped against their ear or with one finger against their lips. They wouldn't be so cocky if home fans were allowed an amnesty for one game a season where they could run on the pitch and beat the living crap out of any player who celebrated like that. It would have to be a random game and no advance warning. Soon stamp that sort of behaviour out...

P.S - I have no real problem with our lads doing this when we score away from home...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wilfsmith said:

Players wearing gloves. Particularly with short sleeved shirts. Can you imagine what your old PE teacher would say?

Mine specifically? Probably “If any of you think you’re wearing gloves OR pants in the shower you’ve got another think coming - I’ll be walking through to ‘check’, as ever.”

:picnic:

Edited by Mr. Tom