TRANSFER NEWS: #SWFC ‘have made an approach’ for fast-emerging Sunderland talent

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Just read what their fans thought, keywords.

Weak

poo

Average

Not rated

Cant get in side

Big pile of steaming poo

Weak dwarf

Dogshite

Are they just angry that one of their better players is on his way out, 

or.

There was one or two who thought he was a trier.

sounds like our man!

• Haha 2

Surprised at some of the comments regarding 'can't get in the team' etc, seeing as he has played  in a mere 41 of the 44 matches already played, as well as having a little Premiership experience. Certainly more than Clare and Hirst.

If the chap can play midfield, defend, and score goals ( Note that he scored twice against a certain Sheffield Wednesday this season) maybe there is some potential there.

Guest Maxine
1 hour ago, Bark1062 said:

Too much nectar that’s what does it.

Unusual this early in the season.

I sounded like a right happy bee. lol 

Gets mixed reviews from Sunderland fans, but all their players are usually called s5it so that says he's better than the rest. He's at a good age and it will have been great experience for him in the long run this season, only a year left on his deal I'd be quite positive if we signed him. 

3 hours ago, daleblue said:

Just read what their fans thought, keywords.

Weak

poo

Average

Not rated

Cant get in side

Big pile of steaming poo

Weak dwarf

Dogshite

Are they just angry that one of their better players is on his way out, 

or.

There was one or two who thought he was a trier.

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Gets mixed reviews from Sunderland fans, but all their players are usually called s5it so that says he's better than the rest. He's at a good age and it will have been great experience for him in the long run this season, only a year left on his deal I'd be quite positive if we signed him. 

?               

5 hours ago, malek said:

Would be nice change from last season, trying to sign young, hungry players who already did well at this leve, and see signing with SWFC as a step up in their career, and not one last big pay.

see if we can get o'shea as well,him and Lees would be brill

I don't think we will be signing anyone this summer for a fee apart from venancio who will cost us 1.7 million that will be paid for by westwoods departure which seems pretty certain ,as that's why dawson is playing last 3 games so jos can decide if he can let westwood go . the days of us splashing cash are over, well at least for 2 years until we get all the crocks off our books. 

Paddy McNair is the one we need. 

Along with a pacey attack minded player. 

Fred

and a fast wing back - who’s two footed. 

Maybe flannagan. I know he slapped his mrs but she’s a scouser. I live over he, she would have destroyed him if she was that bothered!