Sheffield Wednesday Megastore announce something we've wanted for ages!!

4 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Torn between 78 home, 86 home or 91 home. Someone please guide me. Obviously 91 is an iconic season but think the others look better. 

86 home shirt for me every time, it’s lush

Love the 90-91 shirts. I've still got my replica home shirt from that year (my first ever) - and at XL, it fits just right in a way that it didn't when I was 16. No idea where I lost the 90-91 away shirt, alas...

7 hours ago, Will69 said:

THE COLLARS ARE WRONG.

The 86one definitely is. Was a very distinctive V and if I remember rightly 3 pinstripes on both collar and cuffs, white on outsides yellow in middle.

Still looks good though! 

12 hours ago, alanharper said:

I might have to dig out the 1991 shirts and start wearing them again, so that I can sneer at people wearing inferior copies as I proudly wear my originals complete with umbro logo and football league shirt badges.

The problem is that I'd have to go on one hell of a diet though...

The yellow away one I had I bought a number 4 from sheff market and got me mum to sow it on the back:tango:

Its on the video when tricky trev smashes in the winner at home to everton :stuwinky:

I hadn't realised the club shop had stopped selling retro shirts in the first place, to be honest. I suppose since I bought the retro shirt I wanted, I'd stopped paying attention!

It can only have been a couple of seasons ago that they had a similar range for sale, though.

I wonder why they stopped offering them?