First time going to L**ds

Me and Geoffrey had to fight our way out of that ground once...it was back to back stuff.

I used a combination of tai Kwon do and windmilling... Geoffrey held at least twenty at bay by telling them to grow up.

The rest dispersed when he told them they were pathetic hoolie wannabes in a calm voice.

WTF!?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, pride_of_the_road said:

You will miss Loovens red card:wacko:

Missed Waddle's goal back in the day.  We thought it was 0-0, until the Wednesdayites started going barmy in the last few minutes.

Take note children, drinking irresponsibly is neither big nor clever.

lol

• Haha 1

My first time was a cup game probably late 60s, dad took me for my birthday, ended up getting passed over everyones heads to save being crushed, sat on the straw bales next to the touchline that they used to cover the pitch to protect from frost, anyone remember the game, those were the days.

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Me and Geoffrey had to fight our way out of that ground once...it was back to back stuff.

I used a combination of tai Kwon do and windmilling... Geoffrey held at least twenty at bay by telling them to grow up.

The rest dispersed when he told them they were pathetic hoolie wannabes in a calm voice.

WTF!?

That just goes to show that Geoffrey is far more intelligent than you are !

Three cheers for Geoffrey  !!!

Hip, Hip, Hip !.............

lol