First time going to L**ds

9 hours ago, JoeMaloney92 said:

Hey all,

Me and my girlfriend will be going to L**ds away for the first time this season and I just wanted to know the safest way to get too and from the ground from the train station?

Thanks

Haa nobody asked you for any pics of yer mrs yet??

Owlstalk’s gone down hill lol 

2 hours ago, debram said:

My first time was a cup game probably late 60s, dad took me for my birthday, ended up getting passed over everyones heads to save being crushed, sat on the straw bales next to the touchline that they used to cover the pitch to protect from frost, anyone remember the game, those were the days.

anyone who was there will remember it ...the greatest performance I've ever seen from a Sheffield Wednesday team .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emmylou said:

I survived the match, even managed to brave McDonald's for a hot chocolate as I needed something to warm me up. What I almost didn't survive was the journey home. Roads were like ice rinks in places, wheel spinning, skidding across lanes. Had to stop at one point I was either going to burn my clutch out or have an accident. I eventually abandoned my car and made it home. There were some serious accidents last night and I hope people are ok. 

Just got back from a trip over tops to drop young un home and Brother at Airport for his flight back to Spain(Jammy Get) that was fun on Woodhead with wind blowing came back M62 past bloody Leeds again, Good job we got 3points and now for bed.

WAWAW 

• Like 2