First time going to L**ds

20/25 mins to to walk it via Whitehall rd (rear of station) or a cab from the back of the station, via same route will have you there in 10!

Just to be safe, I’d cover up until you get there. 

Edited by waddle23

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Get a taxi from the station - Ive never seen a bit of bother all the times Ive been there. You'll be reyt

I was there last season for the first time and never saw a hint of notable bother in or around the ground.

I thought the atmosphere in the ground was good too. I liked the visit there even though the actual game was dire. Much better than going to the likes of Blackburn.

Leeds city centre afterwards was a total zoo though lolNot sure why but saw loads of bother outside pubs as early as about 4 or 5pm,

We parked on housing estate 10 mins walk from stadium last season anf walked to and from stadium with Leeds fans and  no trouble.  Maybe us losing 1-0 might have helped.

Wednesdayite after the game decided to run into the Leeds fans exiting the stadium and started windmilling:ghoulguy:

Dont forget to look out for your 'I survived Leeds away' tee shirt in the post next week!lol

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, JoeMaloney92 said:

Hey all,

Me and my girlfriend will be going to L**ds away for the first time this season and I just wanted to know the safest way to get too and from the ground from the train station?

Thanks

Is your Tetanus up to date ?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeMaloney92 said:

Hey all,

Me and my girlfriend will be going to L**ds away for the first time this season and I just wanted to know the safest way to get too and from the ground from the train station?

Thanks

You should be fine but I would highly recommend that you go through a sheep dip before returning to Sheffield lol

2 hours ago, waddle23 said:

20/25 mins to to walk it via Whitehall rd (rear of station) or a cab from the back of the station, via same route will have you there in 10!

Just to be safe, I’d cover up until you get there. 

Scarfers tend not to get hit Leeds are lots of things but never seen this or a woman being slapped the pigs on the other hand:duntmatter:

3 hours ago, JoeMaloney92 said:

Hey all,

Thanks

The Leeds fans give themselves away they are the ones with more than 5 fingers on each hand and the ones with facial disfigurement from the generations of inbreeding 

Below is an example of a Leeds fan with his carer.

Image result for goonies