Joao and who.

Really need a win on Saturday. No strike partnership over the last few months has looked like supplying goals. In fairness to Joao although far from an accomplished championship striker, he has upped his game and got a few goals. None of the other strikers have covered themselves in glory. Should we try something different be it Reach up top or even Clare. What do you think. 

Guest Arcadianrocket

Joao and Nuhiu pick themselves at the moment. Such a shame with the Hirst situation.

It's frightening to think that people at the club may be so stubborn to see us go down rather then play someone who potentially could score a few goals to see us over the line. Very concerning.

The Hirst situation also has to make you wonder about the whole Fernando issue at Norwich to.

Joao and Rhodes. They played really well together against Cardiff and derby bit never get the chance to get a run together because jos keeps droppijg one of them. People putting nuhiu in need to have a look at themselves, he wouldn't be good enough for league one never mind the championship. 

• Haha 1

Joao upfront as lone striker with attacking midfielders and wingers.............then I woke up and realised I’ll have to watch Rhodes and Nuhiu desperately trying to play upfront and score. They may try but they just can’t deliver the goods, try Hirst for Christ sake, I don’t know how much more of Rhodes and nuhiu I can take. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jrh said:

People putting nuhiu in need to have a look at themselves, he wouldn't be good enough for league one never mind the championship. 

Someone ought to tell the 4 managers who have only picked him to play at this level 161 times between them over the course of 5 years.

:dry:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, markjr2401 said:

I for one would stick Joao as a lone striker and ensure he has enough support from attacking midfielders 

Yep, one extra in midfield and give them more responsibility to attack rather than defend. I think Clare would be the man for that.