Jos Luhukay " We have a team that has no belief in themselves"

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Install? Does it come on a memory stick?

:biggrin:

We'd only buy one that doesn't fit into our system anyway.

As an ex Firefighter he should arrange for them to fo to South Yorkshires Fire training centre and do a real flipping job. Then they would see wht a piece of wee wee their job is FFS, they are paid in a month what my ex colleagues get in a year, and more. I would like to have them for a couple of days in the fire demo boxes, they would realise how good they have it. ANGRY FACE EMOJI NEEDED FFS

4 minutes ago, RoyCroppersHair said:

“Fantastic free kick”

i would call it poo goalkeeping

dawson in on Saturday for me, as good as wildsmith has been, he’s conceding a load lately

Well he can't put Dawson in now can he?

It was a "Fantastic" free kick.....and how can you drop Wildsmith for conceding a "Fantastic " free kick...What will that do to his confidence....?

WE played joao for 45 minutes he scored..we played Rhodes for 45 minutes..he didn't

Logic would tell yo...Play Joao for 90 minutes wouldn't it?

Joao is probably the only forward WITH any confidence at the minute...and to keep that confidence going?

We put him on the bench?

absolute f.ookin' twaddle

7 minutes ago, RoyCroppersHair said:

“Fantastic free kick”

i would call it poo goalkeeping

dawson in on Saturday for me, as good as wildsmith has been, he’s conceding a load lately

he could have made an effort at it, instead he just admired it as it went past, either way he or dawson, or him and dawson together wouldn't have stopped it.

Guest The Horse

///
    [Jos log ] summary]
        alert: Injury/Priority
        alert: Diagnostic: Belief/Fatal
        alert: Diagnostic: Offensive play negative/Fatal

Diagnostic summary: Obvious stated
        New Priority: Fan Override/Do something about it

38 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Coming out and saying that makes it worse

How come when everyone was losing their heads because the club and manager weren’t ‘being honest’ and now Jos has been completely honest everyone has had a meltdown.

He/the club can’t win.

53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jacob Butterfield Sheffield Wednesday.jpg

“I think over 90 minutes we have a team that has no belief in themselves,”

“They don’t have the confidence to play offensive and create chances and over the 90 minutes I think we only had three chances and scored from one of them.

“It was not enough to get a result at the end, Ipswich also had three chances and scored twice. It was a fantastic free-kick the second goal.”

“When you don’t get results, lose two days ago and have two days to forget that, we had a new chance at home with home fans, you think you will win, but we didn’t have the confidence to do that.

That’s what happens when a team has only one player who is confident about putting the ball in the net. The players know they have poor defensive players on top of it. JL knows it too. 

He sound beat himself like he's out of ideas on what to do to dig us out. No we down on confidence but just basically players are shot. Admitted situation could have been better for him but it's his job. I know football moves on but he can't even give a Charlton /megs on style round of as he can't speak lingo.... Personally think powers that be thought we coast to safety and start fresh only good thing come out this is we know how he reacts when in poop and it seems badly