What division will we be in for 2018/19 season?

89 members have voted

1. 1. What division do you think we will be in for the 2018/19 season?

• Championship
    • League 1

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/18 at 17:22

We're going down. Just look at our form. I've thought this for some weeks now and we're getting worse. I hope Tinks is correct in that we are being looked at for a potential buyout. DC is utterly clueless, surrounds himself with people who don't have his or the club's best interests at heart, and finds us a manager who is a significant downgrade on Carlos. It's a disgrace. 

We should be in the championship, as in the next two games we are able to field a team that includes the likes of Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Venancio, Jones, Reach, Abdi, Rhodes and Joao.

if that team isn’t capable of getting points to stay in this league then we deserve to be in league 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

League 1 if we don't get rid of Jos 

Championship if we bring in someone that knows the League or the club

wow, really?

I really hope I’m wrong but I’ve a horrible feeling it’s going to be league 1. This week is massive and if we don’t pick up any points then we really are in the relegation dog fight. If and when Birmingham appoint monk then that will give a boost to them.

ive tried to remain positive this season but the last few weeks have been abysmal and everything about the club from top to bottom looks clueless 

4 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

We should be in the championship, as in the next two games we are able to field a team that includes the likes of Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Venancio, Jones, Reach, Abdi, Rhodes and Joao.

if that team isn’t capable of getting points to stay in this league then we deserve to be in league 1

The team is more than capable, its the will to win thats lacking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, regi blinkered said:

I really hope I’m wrong but I’ve a horrible feeling it’s going to be league 1. This week is massive and if we don’t pick up any points then we really are in the relegation dog fight. If and when Birmingham appoint monk then that will give a boost to them.

ive tried to remain positive this season but the last few weeks have been abysmal and everything about the club from top to bottom looks clueless 

Just seen that brum have signed Monk.

Still think we'll hang on , though only just. Another squeaky bum end to a season ; life just wouldn't be the same for a Wednesdayite without 'em, lol 

FFS

• Like 1