Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

Which is why Jos needs to go. I'm convinced he's taking us down. DC should go all out for Nigel Pearson. He won't though. 

I have to respectfully disagree Braddo. 

Now is not the time to change the manager.  We did that not that long ago, meaning it's time to stick with what we have until at least the end of the season.  

Stability is what we need right now, not more changes imo  

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

Now is not the time to change the manager.  We did that not that long ago, meaning it's time to stick with what we have until at least the end of the season.  

I fully respect your opinion Ronio. I just feel that Jos is way out of his depth and simply can't see where the next win is coming from, let alone the 10 to 12 points we likely need to survive. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Agreed. What we also need is the likes of Bannan, Hutch and Hooper back and Abdi showing his Watford form plus Lees hitting the ground running. 

2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I fully respect your opinion Ronio. I just feel that Jos is way out of his depth and simply can't see where the next win is coming from, let alone the 10 to 12 points we likely need to survive. 

Fair enough. 

We beat Derby convincingly with a patched up squad of reserves and and the u23s. 

I know things look bad right now, and they are, there is no denying that.

But we will get through this rough patch like we usually do in the end. 

• Like 1

Jos is trying to get a wafer thin reserve Xl to safety by hook or by crook. I’ve no idea if the fella is any good, but it’s impossible to judge his ability based on recent results.

Take a long hard sober look at our available players over the past month and decide if many managers could do much better.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Jos is trying to get a wafer thin reserve Xl to safety by hook or by crook. I’ve no idea if the fella is any good, but it’s impossible to judge his ability based on recent results.

Take a long hard sober look at our available players over the past month and decide if many managers could do much better.

It's warffer thin btw.

FFS.

• Haha 1

There’s no excuse for jos. 

He doesn’t know the league.

his team selections are random and suggest he’s just trying to hit on a formula.

why was stobbs in the team today? Why are we persisting with a formation that is clearly not working.

why are we changing the back 3 every match?

why are we changing the midfield every match?

why did he think we could go to Millwall and get a result with Boyd and stobbs up front.

mans a clown.

Get Pearson in asap,its a mans job,he knows the league inside out,buy him a massive house outside of sheffield,sit back enjoy the ride,the bloke builds title winners,hes ambitious and he builds strong sides,hes strong in the transfer market,hed give us something we can REALLY get behind

2 hours ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Agreed. What we also need is the likes of Bannan, Hutch and Hooper back and Abdi showing his Watford form plus Lees hitting the ground running. 

Erm we weren’t exactly tearing up the league when they WERE fit

1 hour ago, ka58 said:

There’s no excuse for jos. 

He doesn’t know the league.

his team selections are random and suggest he’s just trying to hit on a formula.

why was stobbs in the team today? Why are we persisting with a formation that is clearly not working.

why are we changing the back 3 every match?

why are we changing the midfield every match?

why did he think we could go to Millwall and get a result with Boyd and stobbs up front.

mans a clown.

I was about to press the agree feature.. until I saw the last line.

Why make a good post then ruin it (imo) with a pointless bit of abuse?

FFS.

3 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

And before his last game win over the poor relations from S2 we had lost consecutive games to Blackpool, Exeter, Stevenage and Chesterfield, scoring once in the process.

Blackpool? Least get your facts right. Yes we narrowly lost to the others (we battered chesterfield and they were lucky) before those 3 games we had lost once in 7 games ....

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 hours ago, owlmanc said:

Erm we weren’t exactly tearing up the league when they WERE fit

Erm  no but better than now and Jos hasn't had them at all. It's about survival now and they would undoubtedly help in that if fit. 

Injuries, tactics and formations aside, come this time next week, after Dingle Mick and The Trotters have dry bum*ed us at our place, JL will probably be gone.

The ONLY saving grace as it stands in my opinion, is that there are worse teams than us below us in the table (hard to believe).

Their failure to get results is keeping us just about alive, but should we really be reliant on those teams messing up to secure our future. 

20 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Injuries, tactics and formations aside, come this time next week, after Dingle Mick and The Trotters have dry bum*ed us at our place, JL will probably be gone.

The ONLY saving grace as it stands in my opinion, is that there are worse teams than us below us in the table (hard to believe).

Their failure to get results is keeping us just about alive, but should we really be reliant on those teams messing up to secure our future. 

Worryingly there seems to be only 1 team worse than us according to the form table Worrying times

Last 10 matches (HOME AND AWAY)

Barnsley

30%

Birmingham City

50%

Burton Albion

60%

Reading

40%

Leeds Utd

60%

Sheffield Wed