Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

2011-12.jpg.ebe487a01a7f8080f595a3ea58d36acd.jpg

Just when i thought i could not be more depressed!!

That game at home to Stevenage... oh my word.

Edited by Bulgaria

20 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

He’s got them playing out from the back when they can’t do it. Even after Millwall he’s still doing it. 

The team keep giving up. He has a very hard job, but he isn’t making us difficult to beat which was his first port of call and doesn’t seem inspiring to anyone.

Id make a change in the summer, don’t think anyone better would come now.

i totally agree with your assessment of our tactical failings, (i'm thinking it's a bit of carlosesque, irvine, and dj, i'm the gaffer, and i'm right thinking). we need to stop asking players to do what the manager wants, and the manager to ask the players what they are capable of, and comfortable with, and formulating a strategy based upon that.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Even if we stay up this season, he's not going to get us into play offs next season.

Too negative and out of his depth!

He could go tonight and I wouldn't shed a tear!

Not really out of his depth, take a look at his track record. 

5 hours ago, stevenbrookseyowl said:

The problem here IMO is the chairman

From what I have heard he is a bit of a megalomaniac who micro manages everything at the club and has very poor interpersonal communication skills

His judgement IMO is appalling and he bears grudges rather than building bridges (stopping Hirst from playing - ludicrous decision)

This goes from management selections to how he treats staff in the club shop 

Ask yourself this question - if you were McCarthy Allardyce Pearson Megson or any other decent home grown manager would you be prepared to work under this ethos

As for appointing Meire - it’s almost like he’s trying to wee wee the fans off 

I sincerely hope he proves me wrong and shows a bit more humility rather than the ridiculous statement blaming the fans prior to Carvalhal leaving but I doubt we will appoint anyone capable of replicating any of our previous successes with him in charge

Stopped reading after that...most of it just regurgitated nonsense posted on here...move on

On 03/03/2018 at 16:36, g-owls said:

He's not the answer and to be fair never was in the first place.

As for players rebelling, then who knows?

If Lee Strafford's comments were correct regarding the whole Kieran Lee injury situation then I wouldn't be dismissing the possibility.

Chansiri is the main problem in all of this.

See, I think you’re wrong here.

He is the answer IMO. 

That is, if the question was ‘who won a raffle to become the latest Sheffield Wednesday manager?’. 

Who would win in a game of yesterday's starting 11versus an 11 of      

Westwood 

hunt. Lees.  Hutchinson  van aken 

wallace. Lee bannan forestieri     

Fletcher     Hooper 

plus thorniley and matttais if you want to change things ? I think we would all go for the injured 11 which says to me we can't make an honest assessment of jos until he has at least some of these players back, out of yesterday's team only reach would probably start with maybe jaoa , pudil and Fred in contention. It's almost impossible to gauge anything given the circumstances