Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

14 minutes ago, Dot said:

When the handful of clowns on here decided to start a witch hunt on Carlos, I kept thinking be careful what you wish for.

Jos has been here 3 months now, we cant keep blaming Carlos, Jos has to take responsibility.

This injury stuff is wearing thin now, Carlos had to put up with the injuries too towards the end.

Carlos's last match in charge the team was

• 28Wildsmith
  • 16PalmerBooked at 33mins
  • 46Venâncio
  • 4van AkenBooked at 57mins
  • 36PudilSubstituted forLucas Joãoat 81'minutes
  • 33WallaceSubstituted forButterfieldat 65'minutes
  • 23Hutchinson
  • 3Jones
  • 20Reach
  • 14Hooper
  • 17NuhiuSubstituted forRhodesat 84'minutes

at least 4 of those players would walk into team hutch,van aken,hooper,wallace but all 4 unavailable. with a near 100% team carlos had preston a  sunderland h burton a brum a burton away no win from any of them ,pathetic performances . so id love to know what the clown would do with the players what are left? and his total unwillingness to play any u23 player. you would have butterfield and jones every week. 

2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Does anyone trust DC to appoint the right man though?

Right now I’d have to say no, as supposedly he interviewed Lambert, Poyet and Jos and appointed the latter.

Hopefully Jos can turn it around and show he is a good manager when better players are in the team. But the last few performances have been very worrying 

I like Jos, but he's been dropped in it by Carlo... And I don't think the problems left by Carlo are just as simple as picking a team... I think he has left a physical and mental wreck of a team to a manager who needs time to work out what he has to deal with.... He doesn't know English football, the championship, the swfc first team, the 2nd team, the third team or the opposition.... So we either give him a chance to get rid of the rot or not.... However its gonna be a roller coaster...

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

2 months in and some want Jos out already.  :luhukay:

I don't want to see him go, but to be fair he, like his predecessor, is proving himself unable to change the course of events. Like watching an absolute train crash at the moment - neither CC nor Jos seem to instill any sort of resolve, discipline or work ethic. 

Just now, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Because he has offered us nothing. I can accept awful football if we are winning but we arent

With 15-16 first team players out, what do you expect?

I don't think we can be too critical on the manager at this point in time.  Yes I know, performances have been atrocious lately, no denying that.  We need to improve and improve quickly.  

Last month, what did we play? 9-10 games in roughly 30 days, with the players we have out has taken it's toll on the team lately.  

Lets get some wins on the board in the next two games, get to the end of the season, regroup and have a ruddy good clear out.

I feel bad for him...but he's had little impact. 

There hasn't been some great upturn in respect of performances and results that you often get with a new managerial appointment. Perhaps that's because there's more going on behind the scenes then meets the eyes. The club does appear to be rotten to the core atm. 

Two absolutely huge games coming up against Ipswich and Bolton. Defeats in those and I think he will need to go...though in saying that I've absolutely no idea who could come in and turn around this current shower. 

What an absolute mess. The club has become an absolute embarrassment. 

2 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

There's absolutely no excuse for the shower that's on show currently.

Yes, the first team are all out injured. However, there is still a lot of quality in our second string. We certainly have enough quality to not lose 4 0 away at Bristol. 

Whoever this bloke Luhaky is, he's got to go. 

I actually do not think we have any "very good"  players except FF, Hooper, Westwood and Lees in his form of two years ago. Bannan would be OK if he played further up the field. Dawson is more promising than Wildsmith. There is not a threatening striker on the books although Joao is worth cultivating. FF carried the scoring department.

He should never hav been here in the first place to be fair.

When we said goodbye to Welshman Carlos, 95% of us  agreed that we needed an experienced Championship manager, who had a record of getting teams promted from this division. So after Carlos, Mr C went for AVB then downgraded to an unknown, unemployed, Dutch coach. None of us could work out the logic at the time, and it looks an even dafter appointment now.

There’s still hope though.....

31 minutes ago, Dot said:

When the handful of clowns on here decided to start a witch hunt on Carlos, I kept thinking be careful what you wish for.

Jos has been here 3 months now, we cant keep blaming Carlos, Jos has to take responsibility.

This injury stuff is wearing thin now, Carlos had to put up with the injuries too towards the end.

Carlos's last match in charge the team was

Carlos was past his sell by date and should have gone after he blew the best chance of promotion we are ever going to get with his negative, boring tactics against Huddersfield in the play offs. He should have been booted then ,and an experienced british manager with a proven record of promotion appointed . Until we walked away , this season had been a complete disaster under Carlos . 

The problem was DC then appointed Carlos mark two, and the slide Carlos started in August has continued. 

And there is only one person who has to take responsibility for these appointments............ DC .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I feel bad for him...but he's had little impact. 

There hasn't been some great upturn in respect of performances and results that you often get with a new managerial appointment. Perhaps that's because there's more going on behind the scenes then meets the eyes. The club does appear to be rotten to the core atm. 

Two absolutely huge games coming up against Ipswich and Bolton. Defeats in those and I think he will need to go...though in saying that I've absolutely no idea who could come in and turn around this current shower. 

What an absolute mess. The club has become an absolute embarrassment. 

Excellent post SiJ