Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Jos has inherited an awful situation yes. What has he done though? Been intra negative at first and has shown he is tactically useless. He just is not good enough for the championship. You need to attack score goals and try to hold the ball up. None of these he has managed. When we were 2-0 up against villa when we did play well Bruce changed things to shut us down and Jos did nothing. As for today going all out defensive against a side who press high up the pitch shows he is simply not good enough. Resting players against Millwall which in this run of games was our most likely to be able to win. 

Chansiri I believe does want us to do well, does care but has to recognise he has to get in real experience at board room level and manager now and let them make decisions. Not convinced by his choice for CEO, did she have an input in choosing Jos? She went through a load of crap unknown foreign managers at Charlton. Needs a clear out top to bottom. An experienced manager would get much more from our squad both now and when the others are back. 

He took too long to sack Carlos totally caught out by him leaving, should always have a man ready. Ended up with a shocking choice. If he takes his time now I fear we could go down. We must not go down ! Not a Megson fan but he would put passion and fight back in to which ever players were out on the pitch.

I can't see how Jos can turn things around playing so defensive or conservative tactics. 

57 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

I don't feel sorry for anyone that plays 5•5•0, with forwards on the bench. He's way to negative. Yeah we have a big injury list but the team we do have available should be good enough to put up a decent fight to Bristol!! I just think hes not good enough for the championship or us.

Gave up management because he was crap at it. 

24 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I don't believe we will be relegated in all honesty.  

2 wins in last 18 league and only 8 wins all season.  games says otherwise. Im usually an optimist , but im struggling to see where the next win is coming from. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Problem is managers like Lambert were shown what they had to work with and declined. Clubs royally screwed from top to bottom.

Sure there was an article saying Lambert only declined because he was offered the job for 6 month. Either way nothing against Jos but I think a manager who knew the league and players with a history for getting results was what was needed. 

4 hours ago, twolaptops said:

How did we end up with this guy...............how many half-decent managers are there ?.............and we get this zero rated dross

Really have to question the top management.  I have no clue who decided JL was the man to take us forward. No experience in England or championship. No charisma or the ability to inspire. 

I have no problem with JL as a person. I like him and actually feel for him trying to make sense of this mess. However, whoever looked at his overall suitability and said, “that’s our man” has put our great club in jeopardy and probably will be long gone when the brown stuff hits the fan

5 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Apart from Meggo, who is available? especially some one of the pedigree fans want.

Don't forget that 4 of the top 6 clubs have managers our fans said were no good.

Carlos left us with this mess, he should have gone 18 months ago as soon as Bruce became available.

Megson would come and remind the playing staff of their responsibilities but also the opportunities playing for this “sleeping giant” brings. Last time Ginger Mourinho was here was the last time I was truly proud to be a Wednesday fan.

Maybe it wasn’t “just like watching Brazil” but I felt the players were humble, committed to the cause and all pulling in the same direction. I felt tha manager understood what we wanted and wanted the same. We came out of the traps firing on all cylinders and we fought from the first minute to the last. It wasn’t pretty but everyone knew their job. Fast forward to 2018. WTF

Carlos failed with these players!

Bullen failed with these players! 

Luhukay failing with these is players!

Too many of the current team aren’t good enough or are too inexperienced - shambolic recruitment and poor use of our academy! 

That said I’ve said to stay patient with Jos and judge him when he has a full squad however we have no style at all to us under him - basically we are set up to not concede and have no clue going forward! The players didn’t even look like they knew each other today - embarrassing! 

Mr 'Recruitment Guy' is the one we need to blame  who ever it is was 

If it's this doyen guy that sits on DC's shoulder   just show him the door 

If it's DC  admit  albeit to yourself and get a British DoF in

If it's carlos can we stop this vicarious 'look what swansea are doing'  cr*p

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wharncliffeowl said:

Yes the totally unknown out of work for two years foreign manager experiment we have tried for the last two appointments has not gone as planned. Time to back to British with knowledge and understanding of the lower leagues now, 

Just wish we could get a definitive answer on who recommended CC & JL. Doyen or whoever? Complete and utter lack of understanding / ignorance of what is required to take our club forward. IMO you cold drag any one of 20,000 fans out of the stands at Hillsborough who could look at a list of applicants and come up with a better solution 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It's sad times

He's inherited the worst possible situation I've ever known at any football club ever

Not a chance.

I suggest you look at the situation Warren Joyce found himself at Hull City back in the days of them playing in front of 4000 at Boothferry Park.

12 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Megson would come and remind the playing staff of their responsibilities but also the opportunities playing for this “sleeping giant” brings. Last time Ginger Mourinho was here was the last time I was truly proud to be a Wednesday fan.

Maybe it wasn’t “just like watching Brazil” but I felt the players were humble, committed to the cause and all pulling in the same direction. I felt tha manager understood what we wanted and wanted the same. We came out of the traps firing on all cylinders and we fought from the first minute to the last. It wasn’t pretty but everyone knew their job. Fast forward to 2018. WTF

The last time Megson was appointed in circumstances like these, the new manager impetus went as follows...

P12 W2 D2 L8 F10 A25

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

The last time Megson was appointed in circumstances like these, the new manager impetus went as follows...

P12 W2 D2 L8 F10 A25

That was in League One, right? 

Ok. I was recently thrust into a roll trying to turn around a failing team. 

They "the team" were happy with being poo and blaming management. 

Productivity slightly better but gap from top to bottom. Nothing

I have a hand on shoulder approach not sure what this lot need.

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Yes, including luminaries like Rochdale, Tranmere and Dagenham & Redbridge.

Yeah - but he had them running around Grenoside woods and had em walk up to the back of the Kop to see how bad the view was behind the pillars or something.