Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

He needs more time and a fully fit squad. 

He is struggling to find a decent team to stick with but wholesale changes every game really don’t help! 

I’m not impressed with him so far but I think it is too soon to get rid. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
Just now, Think tank said:

He needs more time and a fully fit squad. 

He is struggling to find a decent team to stick with but wholesale changes every game really don’t help! 

I’m not impressed with him so far but I think it is too soon to get rid. 

Yes if we stay up I'd give him the option of staying..... suspect he might walk though.

Actually feel sorry for Jos strangely enough. Look what he's inherited?!

I remember when Alex Ferguson retired from Manchester United and thought it was a clever time to do it because of the ageing squad and lack of quality depth. Look how long it's taken them to get to the level they were previously. Carlos has done exactly the same and he knew what he'd built and realised he could go no further. We could be two, three or four years away from getting a squad capable enough for a solid playoff push again.

Christ there’s some wet lettuce on here

You think that Jos instructs the players to faff about sideways passing at the back 

.....forget about even doing the basics right?

He’s inherited the poorest second team for the best part of 10-15 years and you guys expect him to work wonders 

Pep Guardiola would struggle 

When the handful of clowns on here decided to start a witch hunt on Carlos, I kept thinking be careful what you wish for.

Jos has been here 3 months now, we cant keep blaming Carlos, Jos has to take responsibility.

This injury stuff is wearing thin now, Carlos had to put up with the injuries too towards the end.

Carlos's last match in charge the team was

• 28Wildsmith
  • 16PalmerBooked at 33mins
  • 46Venâncio
  • 4van AkenBooked at 57mins
  • 36PudilSubstituted forLucas Joãoat 81'minutes
  • 33WallaceSubstituted forButterfieldat 65'minutes
  • 23Hutchinson
  • 3Jones
  • 20Reach
  • 14Hooper
  • 17NuhiuSubstituted forRhodesat 84'minutes

1 minute ago, Dot said:

When the handful of clowns on here decided to start a witch hunt on Carlos, I kept thinking be careful what you wish for.

Jos has been here 3 months now, we cant keep blaming Carlos, Jos has to take responsibility.

This injury stuff is wearing thin now, Carlos had to put up with the injuries too towards the end.

Carlos's last match in charge the team was

• 28Wildsmith
  • 16PalmerBooked at 33mins
  • 46Venâncio
  • 4van AkenBooked at 57mins
  • 36PudilSubstituted forLucas Joãoat 81'minutes
  • 33WallaceSubstituted forButterfieldat 65'minutes
  • 23Hutchinson
  • 3Jones
  • 20Reach
  • 14Hooper
  • 17NuhiuSubstituted forRhodesat 84'minutes

To be fair to Luhukay, I bet he'd kill to have Hooper and Hutchinson available.

2 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

Before it is too late. 

Get someone in who knows this league and will get the 3 wins to save us from relegation. 

As much as i have defended Jos because he inherited this crock of crap from Clueless , i think its time to make a change and get in British manager  to keep us up.

This suggestion  will not be to everyones taste , but Roy Keane could be just the man to get this lot fighting for the cause 

I don't feel sorry for anyone that plays 5•5•0, with forwards on the bench. He's way to negative. Yeah we have a big injury list but the team we do have available should be good enough to put up a decent fight to Bristol!! I just think hes not good enough for the championship or us.

2 hours ago, twolaptops said:

How did we end up with this guy...............how many half-decent managers are there ?.............and we get this zero rated dross

At a guess, the same reason we ended up with Carlos .........   CHEAP OPTION 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

At a guess, the same reason we ended up with Carlos .........   CHEAP OPTION 

At least we achieved something with Carlos, this guy has just made us worse

• Like 1

Just now, Dot said:

At least we achieved something with Carlos, this guy has just made us worse

My view is the biggest mistake DC has made was not appointing an experienced  " football man " as his first signing. Some one to guide him . 

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

At least we achieved something with Carlos

True

Record breaking amount of injuries

Record breaking again here - The whole of November without a single shot on goal

Record breaking contracts handed out to record breaking signings

Record number of U23/U18 prospects frozen out

And a record breaking number of times a current Sheffield Wednesday manager had met with other clubs to interview for the position there (before eventually clearing off there) 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Inherited an injury ravaged, unfit, uninspiring, unprofessional, soft, spineless  “professional” footballers. Absolute bottlers. 

We can blame Jos, and I’m not completely convinced, but those players need to take look at themselves because they are not conducting themselves as professionals. 

Sooner we ship some of this lot out the better. 

Exactly right... Twilight (Overpaid) players who haven't trained properly and don't care...Let's just get 6 points and then get them out of the picture completely and focus on the youth and incoming talent... 

• Like 1