Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Guest Bulgaria
6 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Jos is trying to get a wafer thin reserve Xl to safety by hook or by crook. I’ve no idea if the fella is any good, but it’s impossible to judge his ability based on recent results.

Take a long hard sober look at our available players over the past month and decide if many managers could do much better.

you mean the players that have premiership, international caps and that cost us a ruddy fortune?

with all due respect you do realize we are not selecting players from the nomad Sunday league right?

Guest Bulgaria

we beat a very good Derby side, should have taken something from the Villa game also, this proves to me that the so called reserves do have it in them to compete, the reason we are so abject in most of the games is obviously down to our tactics or the very fact our new boss is incapable of motivating them.

I only have to listen to him for 30 seconds and i am dropping off, so i have no doubt the players feel the same.

Ive not once seen anything from him on the touchline to suggest he has what it takes, he just stands there. Dont get me wrong, i am not suggesting an arm waving maniac makes them a better coach.... but for the love of god show something!!!

14 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

It would seem that he spoke to them in the summer (and the previous but still signed a contract here, he lost one side of the triangle (partly) the rest was inevitable. 

The facts are he would have got better results than the current manager if he’d have stayed, but due to what had come before that wasn’t good enough, under the circumstances, in the eyes of some. 

So we should have kept the clown that got us into this mess.....your having a larf mate.

59 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Dont see any real advantage in making a panic change of manager now.

But if only got a contract until end of season I doubt I would keep him on.

Said after CC went we needed an experianced Championship and still think that.

Birmingham have had 2 experienced managers this season and it hasn't worked out for them.

We know it's working out with Jos up to now, complete opposite, we all know about our injury crisis but his tactics are baffling, Millwall too many midfielders with nowt up front and then yesterday midfield is overrun because we're playing 3 up top.

I think simple thing is whatever tactics he tries most of these players aren't good enough for this level.

13 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

So we should have kept the clown that got us into this mess.....your having a larf mate.

The clown that's taking Swansea from bottom to mid table in Premier league? 

Even though I backed him right up to Bolton and Birmingham defeats I was glad to see back of him but right now it's looking like we made a mistake. 

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Even though I backed him right up to Bolton and Birmingham defeats I was glad to see back of him but right now it's looking like we made a mistake. 

Give over the  guy had totally lost his way here and should have gone a long time before.

Cant believe people are still defending this guy with the state we are in......no matter how well he is doing at Swansea does not change that.

10 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

Not at all.

I'm thinking more of those who struggle to get through a couple of hours without finding an excuse to mention him.

I think perhaps you underestimate or fail to remember the feeling within the fan base during his initial tenure. It went from a similar position as we currently have where in fighting is mixed with apathy and despondency to some level of positivity and belief.

People want that back because I for one do not believe in Jos. I have seen nothing to merit belief in his abilities and conversely, more worryingly, I do not have belief that DC knows why we are in this mess and how to resolve it.

Having someone like Megson involved in the club is more than what goes on, on the pitch.

Guest Bulgaria
4 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I think perhaps you underestimate or fail to remember the feeling within the fan base during his initial tenure. It went from a similar position as we currently have where in fighting is mixed with apathy and despondency to some level of positivity and belief.

People want that back because I for one do not believe in Jos. I have seen nothing to merit belief in his abilities and conversely, more worryingly, I do not have belief that DC knows why we are in this mess and how to resolve it.

Having someone like Megson involved in the club is more than what goes on, on the pitch.

Good post

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

He's an impact manager. We all know this. His CV proves this. There is no point to be made here.

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Well lets hope Jos makes an impact very soon. 

He ain't going to. I understand what you were trying to say to be fair and it boils down to a god awful appointment by the club. How can somebody who barely speaks english galvanise this group of players who need to fight in every game to stay up?

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

No we didn't unless you could helicopter in a dozen fit and skilful players -I appreciate it's your opinion  but for goodness sake  why are we seeing these types of comments 

he's exactly what swansea needed, he took over a dispirited but very talented squad. He's taken them hook line and sinker with the charm bit plus he has players who can actually perform the endless rope a dope sideways passing .

have you forgot he was 'hounded out' as someone laughingly said because he had lost all idea of what to do with what we have 

Jos is expected to keep us up but we actually need a man manager type 

I was impressed straight away with his organisation I would have taken 0-0 til the end of the season but now with fresh injuries he's having to plait fog   I'm worried about this trying to play out business it can't ever work with the level of skill we have 

I'm still sympathetic of this unprecedented situation but wavering now about his tactics 

• Like 1

Back to 3-5-2 and similar derby/villa line ups we will be ok, especially with key players starting to return. 

Joey looks another poor signing tho so 5/10 so far for jos but hopefully he will learn quickly from mistakes.

Reviewing it at end of season seems fair

The problem here IMO is the chairman

From what I have heard he is a bit of a megalomaniac who micro manages everything at the club and has very poor interpersonal communication skills

His judgement IMO is appalling and he bears grudges rather than building bridges (stopping Hirst from playing - ludicrous decision)

This goes from management selections to how he treats staff in the club shop 

Ask yourself this question - if you were McCarthy Allardyce Pearson Megson or any other decent home grown manager would you be prepared to work under this ethos

As for appointing Meire - it’s almost like he’s trying to wee wee the fans off 

I sincerely hope he proves me wrong and shows a bit more humility rather than the ridiculous statement blaming the fans prior to Carvalhal leaving but I doubt we will appoint anyone capable of replicating any of our previous successes with him in charge