This press conference has got me very angry

It's very very clear that there's been a very serious and major issue with player fitness

I know we have had injuries and so do you. It's obvious that players haven't been fit

But Jos's response to the last journalist in this press conference has got me raging

It's clear that the fitness of this squad has been absolutely criminal. 

Carlos really has left us with an absolute total disaster of a squad fitness wise and Jos was as professional as he could be but his response was about as damning as it could possibly be without saying that Carlos might as well have given the squad an ice-cream and told them all to go for a walk on Scarborough Beach every day instead of any kind of fitness training whatsoever.

I'll post the video when it's up on Youtube so you can see for yourselves but I'll be honest I'm absolutely raging about what Carlos has done to our players on the fitness side now.

I feel very very sorry for Jos having to sort this mess out and getting stick whilst he's trying to do so. It sounds like the fitness of this squad at a professional football club in the Championship has been neglected by Carlos and his staff about as badly as it could have been.

Anyone knocking Jos right now or bigging up Carlos anymore can sod off. After this press conference neither are acceptable options to me. We need to back Jos 100% right now as he cleans up the worst possible mess left behind.

Disgraceful

If you've not seen the press conference please for the love of god watch it before posting any replies because this is YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB that is in this mess.

Yours faithfully Mr Genuinely Livid

Owlstalk Shop

Think its quite clear now that Calos was negligent towards players fitness during his time here.

2 things I still don't understand.

1. Was the fitness conditioning and training the same as his first season when it didn't seem a problem.

2. Why didn't the senior players and other coaching staff do anything at all about in not being fit enough. They have to accept some of the blame too.

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Just wait until they've got a full CC pre-season under their belts lol

I'm sure Swansea will see what's gone on (and going on) at SWFC and not give Carlos the free reign he seemingly had at Hillsborough.

My guess is if Carlos suggests replacing the whole medical team - Swansea will say no

My guess is the there will be a strength & conditioning coach very closely monitoring  the fitness and fitness regime of the players

The relationship between Carlos and Chansiri was clearly all wrong, on many fronts.

This is probably why Carlos never hangs around at a club for very long.

The only time he's ever lasted more than a season at a club, it appears that he completely messes up the squads fitness.

I just hope that it's not done any lasting damage to some of our players, Kieran Lee and Sam Hutchinson spring to mind.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Give over

This is a really serious situation

It's nothing like when a new manager usually takes over

Yes, coaches will have different fitness regimes, but as you say, this is different

This is about injuries, and that’s not always about training regimes Indeed, many of the players concerned, arrived at the club carrying injuries

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

This is probably why Carlos never hangs around at a club for very long.

The only time he's ever lasted more than a season at a club, it appears that he completely messes up the squads fitness.

I just hope that it's not done any lasting damage to some of our players, Kieran Lee and Sam Hutchinson spring to mind.

I think Hutchinson had some issues prior to playing under CC 

• Haha 3