This press conference has got me very angry

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dont' know and don't care - not looking to scapegoat Bullen
This is purely Carlos leaving Jos the worst possible situation

I don't see how Bullen gets out of this. He's was right there along side Carlos and either never said anything or thought it was all fine too.

I like Bullen as a guy.. but I'm far from convinced he's a good coach.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

This is probably why Carlos never hangs around at a club for very long.

The only time he's ever lasted more than a season at a club, it appears that he completely messes up the squads fitness.

I just hope that it's not done any lasting damage to some of our players, Kieran Lee and Sam Hutchinson spring to mind.

I beginning to think if Carlos ever gave up being a football manager he would make a very good second had car salesman.

• Haha 2

Just now, gurujuan said:

Yes, coaches will have different fitness regimes, but as you say, this is different

This is about injuries, and that’s not always about training regimes Indeed, many of the players concerned, arrived at the club carrying injuries

Keep trying to excuse and just explain away this situation

You won't be able to

Because quite frankly it's very clear now from what Jos said at the end of this presser what the real issue was and it wasn't that 16 players of ours arrived at the club already injured

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, cookeh said:

I don't see how Bullen gets out of this. He's was right there along side Carlos and either never said anything or thought it was all fine too.

I like Bullen as a guy.. but I'm far from convinced he's a good coach.

There's no way on earth this should be turned into a Bullen blaming thread 

No chance. 

Watch the press conference. Make your own minds up.

Watch the last question from the irish chap and Jos' response 

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 11.06.31.jpg

It's very very clear that there's been a very serious and major issue with player fitness

I know we have had injuries and so do you. It's obvious that players haven't been fit

But Jos's response to the last journalist in this press conference has got me raging

It's clear that the fitness of this squad has been absolutely criminal. 

Carlos really has left us with an absolute total disaster of a squad fitness wise and Jos was as professional as he could be but his response was about as damning as it could possibly be without saying that Carlos might as well have given the squad an ice-cream and told them all to go for a walk on Scarborough Beach every day instead of any kind of fitness training whatsoever.

I'll post the video when it's up on Youtube so you can see for yourselves but I'll be honest I'm absolutely raging about what Carlos has done to our players on the fitness side now.

I feel very very sorry for Jos having to sort this mess out and getting stick whilst he's trying to do so. It sounds like the fitness of this squad at a professional football club in the Championship has been neglected by Carlos and his staff about as badly as it could have been.

Anyone knocking Jos right now or bigging up Carlos anymore can sod off. After this press conference neither are acceptable options to me. We need to back Jos 100% right now as he cleans up the worst possible mess left behind.

Disgraceful

If you've not seen the press conference please for the love of god watch it before posting any replies because this is YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB that is in this mess.

Your failure to see that the players should take any blame makes me very angry. They weren’t suddenly told to throw it off in the third season.. they were just clearly trusted too much to do their own fitness and if they are unfit this season then they have obviously failed to do so 

Just now, nldowl said:

Your failure to see that the players should take any blame makes me very angry. They weren’t suddenly told to throw it off in the third season.. they were just clearly trusted too much to do their own fitness and if they are unfit this season then they have obviously failed to do so 

yeah it's all the players fault

maybe the fans could be to blame too?

Bullen?

The tea lady?

Ozzie Owl?

Tango?

Cakeball?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Bullen?

The tea lady?

Ozzie Owl?

Tango?

Cakeball?

Pathetic response... of course the players must take responsibility for their own fitness... especially when they know they are been trusted to do so and it’s vital to their jobs 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

More questions should have been asked pre season when we were chasing shadows again a very poor rangers team who are equivalent of a league 1 club

I think even that game to one side, that the fans spotted pre-season that something wasn't right

We went into the season looking very iffy indeed and fans spotted it

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Bullen?

The tea lady?

Ozzie Owl?

Tango?

Cakeball?

To me CC is most to blame for the fitness record this season but the players also have to bear some responsibility.

If unqualified me sat in the stand after a few beers can see players were not fit enough why couldn't the players and coaches see that?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nldowl said:

Pathetic response... of course the players must take responsibility for their own fitness... especially when they know they are been trusted to do so and it’s vital to their jobs 

Did you see the press conference and what Jos had to say to the last question?

Owlstalk Shop

So basically a new topic is started having seen the press conference with my own eyes and heard what Jos had to say with my own ears about the mess that Carlos has left us in and immediately because it's Carlos involved people want to blame Bullen, The players etc 

Amazing

Absolutely AM AAAA ZING

Owlstalk Shop

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 11.06.31.jpg

It's very very clear that there's been a very serious and major issue with player fitness

I know we have had injuries and so do you. It's obvious that players haven't been fit

But Jos's response to the last journalist in this press conference has got me raging

It's clear that the fitness of this squad has been absolutely criminal. 

Carlos really has left us with an absolute total disaster of a squad fitness wise and Jos was as professional as he could be but his response was about as damning as it could possibly be without saying that Carlos might as well have given the squad an ice-cream and told them all to go for a walk on Scarborough Beach every day instead of any kind of fitness training whatsoever.

I'll post the video when it's up on Youtube so you can see for yourselves but I'll be honest I'm absolutely raging about what Carlos has done to our players on the fitness side now.

I feel very very sorry for Jos having to sort this mess out and getting stick whilst he's trying to do so. It sounds like the fitness of this squad at a professional football club in the Championship has been neglected by Carlos and his staff about as badly as it could have been.

Anyone knocking Jos right now or bigging up Carlos anymore can sod off. After this press conference neither are acceptable options to me. We need to back Jos 100% right now as he cleans up the worst possible mess left behind.

Disgraceful

If you've not seen the press conference please for the love of god watch it before posting any replies because this is YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB that is in this mess.

Completely agree Neil, the Carlos lovers will still disagree with you, there are a minority of us who know how things have been done but we are just conspiracy mangers by all accounts .

• Like 1