Replay Against Swansea to be shown live on BBC1

34 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

He'll be too busy tweeting about 48 year old Immigrant 'kids' been denied asylum - whilst gently caressing Lily Allen's left breast.

And don't forget the multi millionaire tax avoidance merchant is ashamed of more than half the UK population

32 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Who was that against? I remember us being on against Palace live when Snorter Clarke broke his fizzing toe. That live game didn't end well for sure. Don't think we've graced our national channel since have we?

Was on ITV against palace

BBC never heard of championship

30 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

1994 we played man utd home and away in league cup semi.  Both live on TV.  Might have been ITV for all I can remember.  We took 10k to old Trafford and lost a close game 1-0.   We got mullered 4-1 second leg.   

Went to both of these. Giggs scored theirs at Old Trafford from the tightest of angles. At home they just steamrollered us. Just when they started to become good.

40 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

Lineker is one of the very best pundits IMO.

Most of the rest talk in cringeworthy cliches.

Lineker reads most of it off the auto cue then adds a cringeworthy sentence at the end of the program like if Liverpool have lost at home. ‘There’s a lot of red faces on Merseyside tonight ‘ What gets me most about him is that he thinks he’s worth his huge salary 

6 minutes ago, brazilowl said:

Lineker reads most of it off the auto cue then adds a cringeworthy sentence at the end of the program like if Liverpool have lost at home. ‘There’s a lot of red faces on Merseyside tonight ‘ What gets me most about him is that he thinks he’s worth his huge salary 

It is a ridiculous salary that he was offerred by the BBC, but at least he writes his own script and dodgy puns (autocue or not)

Not sure who could do a better job among the pundits out there!

4 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

It is a ridiculous salary that he was offerred by the BBC, but at least he writes his own script and dodgy puns (autocue or not)

Not sure who could do a better job among the pundits out there!

He's a pretty good presenter these days but it's gone to his head and he's become way overblown with his own self importance. The last thing I need is an ex footballer of limited intelligence offering his political commentary via Twitter.