Replay Against Swansea to be shown live on BBC1

51 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

If extra time and pens going to a late night for those who are going.

Will have to be careful not to put my foot through the TV when Gary Lineker is on.

Lineker is one of the very best pundits IMO.

Most of the rest talk in cringeworthy cliches.

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Oh know, we aint won live on the beeb since 1994 lol

Who was that against? I remember us being on against Palace live when Snorter Clarke broke his fizzing toe. That live game didn't end well for sure. Don't think we've graced our national channel since have we?

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think its more to do with his £1.7m  licence fees (our) money for doing a few hours work a week.

Are you saying he gets paid £1.7 million a year?   If so that's roughly £32,000 a week.   Ring any bells?  Think I can name others on the same salary who aren't doing any hours a week work at the moment.  

6 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

1994 we played man utd home and away in league cup semi.  Both live on TV.  Might have been ITV for all I can remember.  We took 10k to old Trafford and lost a close game 1-0.   We got mullered 4-1 second leg.   

both on ITV, cannot remember us playing on BBC other than when Leon smashed his foot to pieces.

9 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

1994 we played man utd home and away in league cup semi.  Both live on TV.  Might have been ITV for all I can remember.  We took 10k to old Trafford and lost a close game 1-0.   We got mullered 4-1 second leg.   

ITV and we got mullered in the car parks outside Old Trafford as well after some prats thought Dambusters was a good idea