Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

You know what i mean 

A shot that a 2 year old would save isn't better to watch than a screamer that the keeper has no chance with that hits the woodwork but stats being a blunt instrument can't reflect that 

Thought you were on about stats indicating the performance...

Good point.

Considering what happened last week and the back 4 line up.

Would have deffo started with Boyd. I’d even try hunt at left back ahead of fox.

We are down to the bare bones, something is amiss, we all know that so let’s get behind Jos and see this season out.

It does seem crazy that someone who played almost every game in the Prem last season is made to stay on the bench and young Stobbs who struggled for a game at Port Vale this season comes on ahead of him. Nice that we are giving youth a chance but there is a time and a place and when we have Boyd on the bench I think it’s crazy not to use him. 

4 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

I cannot believe he has not bought Boyd and Rhodes on. I don't personally rate Rhodes, but at the end of the day he has a point to prove and there are many on here who do rate him. 

Astonishing that you’ve spent all this time slating him, and now you are using him not playing to slate the manager.

Actually

Not astonishing at all.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I simply don't understand how a Prem player last year can't bloody get a game in this dogs breakfast of a squad at the minute...

It's almost like him and Rhodes have a big appearance bonus and the Chairman has closed the bank.

Bizarre.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, NYCOWL said:

Astonishing that you’ve spent all this time slating him, and now you are using him not playing to slate the manager.

Actually

Not astonishing at all.

Well tbf Jos has called the Rhodes dilemma well.

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

excellent point ......

Under the circumstances I'd be inclined to agree. Folk need to take specs off, our reserves, if you can cal them that are average at best. With our side currently anything away from home has to be classed as decent. We're in a fight make no mistake.

Just now, marshy said:

Under the circumstances I'd be inclined to agree. Folk need to take specs off, our reserves, if you can cal them that are average at best. With our side currently anything away from home has to be classed as decent. We're in a fight make no mistake.

League 1 one players.

I have us as one of the favourites for relegation. Genuinely.