INJURY - Loovens, Butterfield and Matias out injured

16 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

A kid that's played a few seasons on FIFA could do better transfer business than the foooktards that have been responsible for ours.

I still want to know why they haven't been named and shamed.

Agree. We have acquired middle aged players who were likely to need nursing along. Acquiring Hutchinson was defendale when the club was broke and he was one of several they took a chance on.

Forestieri was played when he had not recovered and then he's out for a year more or less. 

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

So off the top of my head that means the following are not available to play this Saturday due injury or illness..

Westwood

Hunt (possibly)

Loovens

Lees

Van Aken

Abdi

Butterfield

Lee

Bannan

Matias

Forestieri

Hooper

Flecther

What an absolute, complete and utter joke!!!! I have never known anything like it!!!!

There needs to be a SERIOUS review of the situation at our club and the number of long term injuries to players in the Summer. People should lose their jobs over this, this fascicle situation cannot be allowed to repeat itself next season whether we are in the Championship or League 1.

Plus Hutch and I assume Pudil is suspended.

15 first team players out has to be unprecedented.

Which outfielders can play?

Palmer

Fox

Venacio

Jones

Nuhiu

Pelupessy

Reach

Boyd

Wallace

Rhodes

Joao

Plus the academy graduates etc.

Terrifying situation.  One win in 3 months and we have the squad above. 

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Plus Hutch and I assume Pudil is suspended.

15 first team players out has to be unprecedented.

Which outfielders can play?

Palmer

Fox

Venacio

Jones

Nuhiu

Pelupessy

Reach

Boyd

Wallace

Rhodes

Joao

Plus the academy graduates etc.

Terrifying situation.  One win in 3 months and we have the squad above. 

I never ,ever thought id see us in this position. Its shocking

Its not just quantity, but quality missing.

The players we have left - only Reach and at a push Wallace are first teamers.  We can debate Rhodes but for me Hooper and Forestieri are your goalscorers if everyone is fit.

Some of the players we have left have barely played for us.  There is no understanding on the pitch between many of them , in the same way as say Loovens and Lees, or Bannan and Lee.  I would be surprised if Boyd has said 5 words to Pelupessy.

This will go down to the wire - we literally need to kick and scrap to somehow get a few wins, stay up, and write this season off.

2 hours ago, Hawkinsfootballboots said:

If I pulled on my boots and played it would be an improvement on Butterfield!

Really hoped he would kick on after Villa but sadly he’s been awful!

He must have been sniffing something that day he was brilliant. What's happened since butters? Terrible!!!

Next time one of our players needs treatment during a game, let's see their reaction to the physio running onto the pitch. If we see genuine fear in their eyes, we know that the medical staff are secretly conducting hideous experiments on them and we can alert the press.

I'm running out of ideas as to what else is going on. Whatever happened to the magic sponge... FFS...

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Next time one of our players needs treatment during a game, let's see their reaction to the physio running onto the pitch. If we see genuine fear in their eyes, we know that the medical staff are secretly conducting hideous experiments on them and we can alert the press.

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 13.26.52.jpg

To be fair they were responsible for Bannan being out for the rest of the season with blindness

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

WOW....never known anything like it.

A full first team out injured and playing reserves and U23's in a Championship relegation battle.

On top of this it seems to me our Chairman / CEO have been negligent during the transfer window.

#150yrshambles

To be fair I don't think there was any negligence in January... They had no money to spend. The negligence happened over the prior 3ish transfer windows.

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I'm running out of ideas as to what else is going on. Whatever happened to the magic sponge... FFS...

Thinking back it's not often that we have had the medical team on during a match.