Walked out

Walked after the red. Absolutely seething, can't sit through that.

I've never left before half time in 30 years watching us.the pigs was bad, Burton was terrible, but that took the biscuit. The total ineptitude of the whole team is overwhelming. I'm honestly not sure we'll avoid the drop the year. We've self imploded.

Witnessed an arguement on the kop at 0-2 with someone defending those players out there, as they're not the first eleven. Absolute rubbish. Theres internationals out there, multi million pound players out there. Its simply not good enough. Those individual errors were so bad. 

Jo's has an almighty task on his hands right now.

Edited by Ironman

Just now, Ironman said:

I've never left before half time in 30 years watching us.the pigs was bad, Burton was terrible, but that took the biscuit. The total ineptitude of the whole team is overwhelming. I'm honestly not sure we'll avoid the drop the year. We've self imploded.

Witnessed an arguement on the kop at 0-2 with someone defending those players out there, as they're not the first eleven. Absolute rubbish. Theres internationals out there, multi million pound players out there. Its simply not good enough. Those and visual errors were so bad. 

Sorry that you felt that bad you have left for the first time.

Truly terrible first half

You're gonna miss the legendary comeback though

(hopefully)

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Witnessed an arguement on the kop at 0-2 with someone defending those players out there, as they're not the first eleven. Absolute rubbish. Theres internationals out there, multi million pound players out there. Its simply not good enough. Those individual errors were so bad. 

Agree. Our reserves cost more than most teams first 11s. This is not acceptable! Refs having a mare imo though but we can’t blame him. The players are a joke. 

Guest Copthorneowl
46 minutes ago, Ironman said:

You're right matey he's got an enormous job  of accumulating points from our reserve team which will not be easy.

However if you've decided to walk out at half time that's your business and your decision in a free country but don't expect to be congratulated or boast about it. Just one question does it help the team that's out there?..... Think not .....but your entitled to do what you want.

Edited by Copthorneowl

Set up with Nuhiu up top on his own, terrible, thought we might have seen a more attacking set up today.

Venancio mistake for the first, Wildsmith could have brought the 2nd down on his chest.

Red card should have been the other way.

Butterfield, Palmer, Fox, Loovens, Nuhiu are League One players and if we keep having to play them we will end up there.

6 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

You're right matey he's got an enormous job  of accumulating points from our reserve team which will not be easy.

However if you've decided to walk out at half time that's your business and your decision in a free country but don't expect to be congratulated or boast about it. Just one question does it help the team that's out there?..... Think not .....but your entitled to do what you want.

How am I boasting? I'm venting my Angry opinion on a forum about swfc. I don't want a medal. I'm p1ssed off. Well done for keeping your cool, I didn't, it was awful.

Wish people would stop referring to our 'reserve' team. There is no such thing. No pontins central league anymore. It's a first team squad with players bought becuase they should be able to challenge for a first team spot. Our problem is simple - we have a very average first team squad. 

Where the hell did our composure go? We went from conceding 1 goal in our last 6 to conceding 3 against a side’s that’s only scored that many twice in the last 18 months. Our defenders were absolutely terrified of Birmingham, it was truly pathetic to watch. 

Edited by Groundhopping Owl

11 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Wish people would stop referring to our 'reserve' team. There is no such thing. No pontins central league anymore. It's a first team squad with players bought becuase they should be able to challenge for a first team spot. Our problem is simple - we have a very average first team squad. 

Exactly. If they are not good enough to step up why are we paying them a wage... I’m guessing most will be on thousands a week

1 hour ago, Ironman said:

Felt like it myself but stayed till the 83rd min.

This has got to be one of our worse seasons that i think of after the highs of the play offs the last few seasons.

Injuries or not we had enough out there today to compete and we just didnt.

Players are stealing a wage here.