Walked out

I left after the 3rd goal. It's not like I was leaving my army squad facing certain death and deserted them to save my own butt. I was angry with what I saw and rather than venting for the following 45 minutes I took myself away from the situation. I was annoyed with myself as I got to my car as this was the only the second time I left early. First time was also this season a mere 30 seconds before the final whistle.  I paid my money and chose to see half the game. If I was at a restarant I would leave what I didn't  like on my plate, I don't see much difference. Except when I leave food I don't feel sad and angry.

Edited by tomassOwl84
Phone!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

The bit in bold, explain and give examples please, not made up suppositions, I’m assuming you have financial reports to back up the comment as well?

Keep scrolling down the page of the link below until you get to number 17 in the left hand column

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

The key is at the top of the page which is indicates games played, won, drawn lost, goals for, goals against, goal difference, points and form based on the last five games. You will also notice that there are some horizontal lines. The highest one indicates the two teams that finish above this line will be promoted automatically. The next line indicates the four teams above that will fight it out in the play offs of which the winning team at Wembley will also be promoted. Now nearer the bottom the line indicates the three teams finishing below this line will be relegated to League One.

To make it easier for you we are currently 24 points off automatic promotion, 18 point off the play offs but only 7 points from relegation this despite being told that the clubs aim is to be in the Premier league in the short term and also by our previous head coach that we would be promoted this season.

We also have a squad of players that are more often than not queuing outside the medical room or suspended for a lack of discipline on the field. We have not addressed the weaknesses of the squad that many highlighted needing addressing after the play off final. We have a commercial department that finds it easier to obstruct fans and businesses from purchasing merchandise or buying corporate hospitality but other than that everything is tickety boo or tickety boo hoo when you also take into account our sky high admission prices. That is more than enough evidence to highlight how our club has been mismanaged.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Youll be there for the next inevitable period of good times though won’t you?

In yer blue and white jesters wig and full kit!

Youre nothing short of an embarrassment, stay away and don’t come back!

Bore off you irritant .... as usual nothing but personal attacks ... say something constructive or do one 

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

If some gimp can’t handle a sh.it season, they deserve taking the pi.ss out of in my opinion!

Are you OK though son?  if you want to talk, I’m right here, stay posive JOC, stay positive fella!

Personal abuse of a fellow fan and then apparent  concern one line later.

Do you have 'issues'?

27 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Fans walking out after 45 minutes is the tip of the iceberg as it leads to fans not bothering attending games through to not renewing season tickets. Shout good riddance and not true fans to them all you like however it will affect those that remain attending as money available for transfers will be down and players may be sold. Now I am told that even down to dregs of our bloated and inefficient squad of players we still have Championship seasoned (some with Premier league experience) and international players well maybe its time they stood up and started to battle for the team instead of shying away from responsibility.

This club has been mismanaged on a grand scale by the club hierarchy but still our fan base want to blame other fans for the problems. Sky high prices and mediocre football with the threat that players will have to be sold if prices are reduced. Well get them sold as i wouldn't sleep over any of them leaving the club. I have witnessed poor performance after poor performance for some time now but I keep reading on here that we have some of the best players in the Championship and some are destined to play in the Premier league. Not a cat hell's chance of that. What we have is a bunch of average Championship players on excessive wages that no other club are willing to take on. Mr Chansiri has had his leg lifted by his advisors and players agents and seems to think he can do the same to the supporters. They aren't daft and wont fall for it and some will get out of the habit of coming.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with your comment about the club being mismanaged on a grand scale and having an average Championship squad (clubs suffering from those two problems don't finish 6th and 4th the seasons before IMO), I do agree with the rest.

Having just booked our next family visit to Sheffield, which automatically comes with a visit to Hillsborough regardless of opposition and price, I checked the fixtures with one eye closed kinda in the hope Wednesday were away from home and there would be no game to go to. I lost, we are at home to Villa - for £39. I'll go - it's an afternoon with the old man, and he's a season ticket holder - but I'm looking forward to 3-5pm about as much as I'd look forward to going to the dentist!

The number of fans within our fan base who feel the same and, maybe because they have Hillsborough on their doorstep and can go whenever they want, just sack it off because of price/quality/entertainment must be increasing week on week. As you say, that's a bad outlook for everyone as players are sold and promotion ambitions go out the window.

6 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Turned violent???  WTF!!

Have a lie down fella.

Come on guys, take a breath.

We're really poor at the moment and yes it's frustrating for all, especially with no improvement in sight, so feelings are running high.

We shouldn't be slagging each other but making constructive remarks and pulling together.

Jos has a massive task on his hands and not helped by overpaid players who really didn't look interested on Saturday.

If I'm honest, it was nothing short of disgusting for the money we pay and the promises made for paying that price.

BUT it is what it is at the moment and everybody has a right to whinge but let's stop the infighting and stay positive.

Come on Wednesday.

48 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Its a good job not all 'fans' go off like this or else the club would have wound up years ago.

Some fans are better than others I suppose.

Its a fact of the ups and downs of a football club that some fans will be there through thick and thin while others fans will have to weigh up the cost against other forms of leisure and essential needs. For some the cost of going to watch Wednesday may be the difference in taking the family away on holiday or not. The way that Mr Chansiri keeps hiking the admission up there will be more having to make that decision as to whether they can afford to go or not as Sheffield isn't exactly the most affluent area of the country.

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Its a fact of the ups and downs of a football club that some fans will be there through thick and thin while others fans will have to weigh up the cost against other forms of leisure and essential needs. For some the cost of going to watch Wednesday may be the difference in taking the family away on holiday or not. The way that Mr Chansiri keeps hiking the admission up there will be more having to make that decision as to whether they can afford to go or not as Sheffield isn't exactly the most affluent area of the country.

Well put pal and given the current situation I guess this is going to be prevalent

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Can everyone chill out a bit?

What's happened today?

Has everyone been drinking loopyjuice?

lol

Probably just watching the highlights from the weekend’s game to check it wasn’t a bad dream

...it’s enough to drive any fan round the bend

Shambolic is not the word. 

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

If some gimp can’t handle a sh.it season, they deserve taking the pi.ss out of in my opinion!

Are you OK though son?  if you want to talk, I’m right here, stay posive JOC, stay positive fella!

Who’s the one person on here who has little hissy fits , and resorts to childish fits of aggression . 

You offer  nothing to any discussion and like many other I’m a bit tired of your pathetic little rants. I mean ‘gimp’ really ... are we in the play ground . Grow up and offer something constructive . How many times do people have to say this before it finally sinks in ... 

14 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Who’s the one person on here who has little hissy fits , and resorts to childish fits of aggression . 

You offer  nothing to any discussion and like many other I’m a bit tired of your pathetic little rants. I mean ‘gimp’ really ... are we in the play ground . Grow up and offer something constructive . How many times do people have to say this before it finally sinks in ... 

This website has already lost good posters fed up with the antics of other posters who seem to have their hand slapped with a mediocre ban then come back spouting crap over again.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

This website has already lost good posters fed up with the antics of other posters who seem to have their hand slapped with a mediocre ban then come back spouting crap over again.

Busier than ever to be honest mate

Drop a post in the site info section and I'll have a look at what you're saying and who etc

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Its a good job not all 'fans' go off like this or else the club would have wound up years ago.

Some fans are better than others I suppose.

Different levels of support and passion . The thing I can’t get my head round is the fact we have been 10 times worse than Saturday but I’m sure we didn’t get this response !!