Walked out

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 18:00, East coast owl said:

Drove from hull £31 a ticket for a member. £35 for fuel and I left at half time.. with boards of people leaving.. never before following Wednesday have I ever left a game.. all in all £100 for 45 mins of utter garbage.. 

If you can afford a 6 litre Bentley then don't come on here complaining about spending cash.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

To match a sh!te team . I don’t want a pat on the back or good fan points but getting up at 3 for work . Rushing up from Nottingham on the train when you knackered to watch that dross is an insult . Sick of hearing dc , other fans , Carlos when he was here , slagging off the fans . We do our bit whilst the club lumbers from one disaster to another 

I no absolute Disaster the last 2 seasons.

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

I don’t see any irony in that at all, just a series of mistakes, inept officialling and subsequently, a lack of confidence, they rarely happen all together in one match, you might say once in a blue moon!

Do you get it now?   Or do you need it spelling out?

Ah, they are all against us and it was just bad luck then? I'm really pleased that you explained that these things 'rarely happen all together', as I thought this was what happened quite a lot to poor teams.

I get it now but please spell it out too if it makes you happy.

On 03/02/2018 at 18:04, woodys said:

If you’re bemoaning value you should have stopped you could have got 90+ mins for your money equating to just over a quid min 

Not bemoaning the money I paid.. it costs me thousands to watch wednesday each yr living away from the city.. and if you read the post properly.. I stated I’ve never done it before. And it seems I didnt miss too much leaving early..  apart from another sending off and a consolation goal

13 minutes ago, East coast owl said:

Not bemoaning the money I paid.. it costs me thousands to watch wednesday each yr living away from the city.. and if you read the post properly.. I stated I’ve never done it before. And it seems I didnt miss too much leaving early..  apart from another sending off and a consolation goal

Won the second half even down to 9 , ok Birmingham just killed the game , that’s why I had had enough by the 85th minute Ref should have called it a day put us out of our misery . I can understand you and others walking out it was diabolical at times 

• Thanks 1

It’s the earliest I’ve ever left a game, I was just so angry and frustrated that it wouldn’t have been good for my health if I went back to my seat. So I decided to get an extra pint and left when I’d supped it. Much better for my health.

lol

P.S

If someone offered to finish the season tomorrow I’d snap their hand off. 

Edited by Saxondale

Fans walking out after 45 minutes is the tip of the iceberg as it leads to fans not bothering attending games through to not renewing season tickets. Shout good riddance and not true fans to them all you like however it will affect those that remain attending as money available for transfers will be down and players may be sold. Now I am told that even down to dregs of our bloated and inefficient squad of players we still have Championship seasoned (some with Premier league experience) and international players well maybe its time they stood up and started to battle for the team instead of shying away from responsibility.

This club has been mismanaged on a grand scale by the club hierarchy but still our fan base want to blame other fans for the problems. Sky high prices and mediocre football with the threat that players will have to be sold if prices are reduced. Well get them sold as i wouldn't sleep over any of them leaving the club. I have witnessed poor performance after poor performance for some time now but I keep reading on here that we have some of the best players in the Championship and some are destined to play in the Premier league. Not a cat hell's chance of that. What we have is a bunch of average Championship players on excessive wages that no other club are willing to take on. Mr Chansiri has had his leg lifted by his advisors and players agents and seems to think he can do the same to the supporters. They aren't daft and wont fall for it and some will get out of the habit of coming.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Fans walking out after 45 minutes is the tip of the iceberg as it leads to fans not bothering attending games through to not renewing season tickets. Shout good riddance and not true fans to them all you like however it will affect those that remain attending as money available for transfers will be down and players may be sold. Now I am told that even down to dregs of our bloated and inefficient squad of players we still have Championship seasoned (some with Premier league experience) and international players well maybe its time they stood up and started to battle for the team instead of shying away from responsibility.

This club has been mismanaged on a grand scale by the club hierarchy but still our fan base want to blame other fans for the problems. Sky high prices and mediocre football with the threat that players will have to be sold if prices are reduced. Well get them sold as i wouldn't sleep over any of them leaving the club. I have witnessed poor performance after poor performance for some time now but I keep reading on here that we have some of the best players in the Championship and some are destined to play in the Premier league. Not a cat hell's chance of that. What we have is a bunch of average Championship players on excessive wages that no other club are willing to take on. Mr Chansiri has had his leg lifted by his advisors and players agents and seems to think he can do the same to the supporters. They aren't daft and wont fall for it and some will get out of the habit of coming.

Its a good job not all 'fans' go off like this or else the club would have wound up years ago.

Some fans are better than others I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

The bit in bold, explain and give examples please, not made up suppositions, I’m assuming you have financial reports to back up the comment as well?

It's an internet discussion board where fans express opinions.

It is not a court of law, where months are spent gathering evidence and a judge presides.

Easy mistake to make though.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

So it’s an Internet forum where fans express opinions and tell blatant lies?  

Anyway, the fv.ck am I doing wasting time acknowledging the site smart cv.nt....

WTF:

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

So you’re happy for this site to turn into FakeNewsTalk then?  

Whatever floats yer boat mi own!

:carlosswfc:

46 minutes ago, East coast owl said:

I know the costs only too well mate also an out of towner. Seriously though (and I may have had beer goggles that were also rose tinted) thought we genuinely still had a chance of a result at 3-1 we were in the ascendancy. Sadly the 2nd sending off put that to bed lol

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

So you’re happy for this site to turn into FakeNewsTalk then?  

Whatever floats yer boat mi owd!

Bit weird that

Are you saying you can categorically tell us what has been going on at the club?

e.g. pure 100% fact?

Good

Carry on and educate us

Owlstalk Shop