Walked out

Just now, East coast owl said:

Drove from hull £31 a ticket for a member. £35 for fuel and I left at half time.. with boards of people leaving.. never before following Wednesday have I ever left a game.. all in all £100 for 45 mins of utter garbage.. 

If you’re bemoaning value you should have stopped you could have got 90+ mins for your money equating to just over a quid min 

• Haha 2

My son, who is away from Sheffield texted me at half time and said go home.

I said No, I want to see how the manager and the team react.

they reacted well. he finally saw sense and took Butterfield off, and Joao and the rest, especially Palmer, worked their goolies off. Great finish as well.

TBF Brum basically declared and ultra  negative Cotterill makes Carvahal look attacking.

for those of you who left at half time, that’s your decision. It’s not something I could ever do, and I am the least Happy Clapper fan you will ever see

UTO

FTB

15 minutes ago, vulva said:

I walked out when a Reach put that free kick into the kop. It was either walking out or risk a custodial sentence for hitting the 4 year old sat next to me. 

Did it actually go into the Kop, looked like it was heading for Penistone Road through the gap between the Kop and the North Stand! 

4 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Who were the internationals playing then ? 

Aside from Dave, and our lass would get a game for Kosovo.

Pudil has a decent amount of caps. They may not have been internationals but a fair few of them are very experienced players at this level and should be doing far better than they managed today. Butterfield hit a new low, which for him takes some doing!

Edited by Guest

On 03/02/2018 at 18:04, BIG D said:

Sh ite fan

To match a sh!te team . I don’t want a pat on the back or good fan points but getting up at 3 for work . Rushing up from Nottingham on the train when you knackered to watch that dross is an insult . Sick of hearing dc , other fans , Carlos when he was here , slagging off the fans . We do our bit whilst the club lumbers from one disaster to another 

On 03/02/2018 at 17:08, Copthorneowl said:

You're right matey he's got an enormous job  of accumulating points from our reserve team which will not be easy.

However if you've decided to walk out at half time that's your business and your decision in a free country but don't expect to be congratulated or boast about it. Just one question does it help the team that's out there?..... Think not .....but your entitled to do what you want.

Does staying and booing help the team? Probably less than leaving.

• Like 1

On 03/02/2018 at 18:00, East coast owl said:

Drove from hull £31 a ticket for a member. £35 for fuel and I left at half time.. with boards of people leaving.. never before following Wednesday have I ever left a game.. all in all £100 for 45 mins of utter garbage.. 

I'd get a car with a higher MPG WTF:

On 03/02/2018 at 17:18, GMOwl72 said:

Wish people would stop referring to our 'reserve' team. There is no such thing. No pontins central league anymore. It's a first team squad with players bought becuase they should be able to challenge for a first team spot. Our problem is simple - we have a very average first team squad. 

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

JVA or Loovens

Reach

Wallace or Boyd

Bannan

Lee

Forestieri

Hooper

Fletcher

Apart from the few in bold all the others are our injured first pick players. The guys who played Saturday arent Even sure to be on the bench when everyone is fit. 

It is a reserve team. Put one, two or even three reserves into the above side, as we have had to on many occasions, and it still copes ok. But put nine in, as we did Saturday, and it’s hardly surprising we were dreadful.

Edited by Holmowl

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

you do realise we were 2 down from mistakes, the kind of which happen once in a blue moon, we had 2 in 20 mins

Do you not see the irony in your statement that these things that 'only ever happen once in a blue moon', happened twice?

BTW, have you been keeping up with the news?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42817785

"Skywatchers see 'super blue blood Moon"