#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

37 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

Shoot me down for this if you want but speaking to my work colleague who is also Wednesday through and through.

Regarding raising funds if its possible to start a go fund me page or similar to raise funds from FANS and fans alone eg £10/fan no more no less. Once collected hand it straight over to Chansiri to go fetch Venancio and Max Clark obvs we would need 20000 fans at £10 to raise 2mill. 

Im not sure on tax imolications but think of the media coverage alone and it would be a great way to reiterate our dedication back to our Chairman who in due course will show us as fans much more back.

Not taking the mick deay serious cant we get this sorted???

Mate, You don't sound old enough to have a work colleague.

If you want to donate or indeed start a go fund me page.

Maybe try raising money for Cancer research or war veterans or whatever you fancy.

There are plenty of worthy causes out there.

We all love football and Wednesday.

But we are not a charity in desperate need of funds.

FFS.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

Shoot me down for this if you want but speaking to my work colleague who is also Wednesday through and through.

Regarding raising funds if its possible to start a go fund me page or similar to raise funds from FANS and fans alone eg £10/fan no more no less. Once collected hand it straight over to Chansiri to go fetch Venancio and Max Clark obvs we would need 20000 fans at £10 to raise 2mill. 

Im not sure on tax imolications but think of the media coverage alone and it would be a great way to reiterate our dedication back to our Chairman who in due course will show us as fans much more back.

Not taking the mick deay serious cant we get this sorted???

Get back to school and I suggest some extra lessons in Mathematics.

lol

9 hours ago, Owls77 said:

Get back to school and I suggest some extra lessons in Mathematics.

lol

Hold my hands up with that one 

ps whats average age on here?

might have to tell my mum with me been 12. Dont want to be groomed

1 hour ago, JaddyOwl said:

Have a word with Hawkowl and ask if his missus can fit you in for some English grammer lessons after your Kumon course.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My view is the premier league would love a closed shop with no promotion or relegation. Its already like a cartel trying to protect its own with the parachute payments which make it impossible for three quarters of the championship clubs to compete for promotion to the prem. 

Absolutely spot on! The FA made a huge mistake when they gave the PL power to govern itself.

15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My view is the premier league would love a closed shop with no promotion or relegation. Its already like a cartel trying to protect its own with the parachute payments which make it impossible for three quarters of the championship clubs to compete for promotion to the prem. 

Maybe controversial, but apart from the money have little interest in the Premier League. Would never happen, but if the EFL could create a championship with meaningful money (rather than begging for scraps from the Premier League), and European qualification, would be very happy to tell the Premier League where to shove it, keep it a closed shop if they want and will eventually end up like the SPL with fewer and fewer teams competing at the top end.

I enjoy Championship football, for all we may complain about unfairness (as a result of aforementioned Premier League and their parachute payments) it is a competitive and unpredictable league. Outside of the top 6 in the Premier league, most teams score less than 40 goals per season, some less than 30, few achieve 10 or more wins and most lose more than 50% of games. Hardly the exciting league it is purported to be (unless you are a top team with finances skewed in your favour)

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, swfcjam said:

Philip Heise 27 year old German left back, plays for Dynamo Dresden in bundesliga 2. Linked with wolves last summer. 

Widely reported to be moving to England this summer - 5 goals and 13 assists last season

3 hours ago, swfcjam said:

Philip Heise 27 year old German left back, plays for Dynamo Dresden in bundesliga 2. Linked with wolves last summer. 

Was at Stuttgart during Jos' short spell as Manager? Can't see it though unless a free transfer and as he moved to Dresden last year would command a fee, Wolves quoted £3m last year? 

5 hours ago, JaddyOwl said:

Well I'm a 14 year old girl from Phuket.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, swfcjam said:

I've got a  good mate from Dresden so I asked him what he thought. He said Wendyball is a poofs game and he can't understand why I'd be interested. 

Edited by George