Bovver??

21 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

They would say that though wouldn't they?

Got to justify the the overtime and colossal expense they spent

And by many accounts including the Star it was badly planned

They said that last time and Hillsborough and I saw several arrests on catchbar Lane with my own eyes, saw aggro at half time on West and heard of loads of other trouble.

Agreed, fake news

Guest The Claw
4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Apparently some of their younger idiots turned up at the rawson late on last night and it got a bit heated.

battered

4 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

TBF, I wouldn't take much notice of what SYP say either

When we arrived at ground on coach a copper got on telling us we were all going get searched when we got off bus before going in ground.

Got off bus and went straight through turnstiles with not one of us being searched. 

It was 2 4 1 on turnstiles too, 2 people going in on one ticket with it being an unmanned turnstile. :tango:

I've asked a United fan about this and he says it happens all time on kop close to kick off. WTF:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

I don't understand why I'm being criticised. 

I responded to the thread with what actually happened and explained it was in self defence. 

Nobody's perfect and I certainly wasn't bragging. 

I don’t see you as bragging mate , it’s a thread about bovver you are just saying what you saw !!

Just don't respond to GEOFFREY it's not worth it as he's never ever ever ever wrong and never ever ever ever been caught up in anything in his life.

FWIW we had a mini bus which SYP fizzed up and just left us at the 1st roundabout but didn't see any trouble really.

No idea why people would get wound up though if some United fans who are notorious for picking on innocent fans get a slap? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Geoffrey said:

It sounds like you are. How many did you assault tough guy or had you not had enough beer inside you?

Keyboard warrior Geoffrey with tough words!!. For your information I don't drink . Practiced Ju jitsu and Kick boxing for 12 years until I got bored with it. I don't come on here name calling, I don't have to. I know how tough I am and what my limits are. I would though tie both hands behind my back and tie you in knots keyboard boy. Now run along to the Puritan club

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Ryan the owl said:

You need to grow up.

Do time for fighting? Like you've never been in a fight or done anything wrong in your life.

Get your head out of the toilet, hypocrite. 

Its fun to imagine people like this are talking about gay sex and not fighting.

’So innocent eh, like you’ve never had some bum fun’

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Keyboard warrior Geoffrey with tough words!!. For your information I don't drink . Practiced Ju jitsu and Kick boxing for 12 years until I got bored with it. I don't come on here name calling, I don't have to. I know how tough I am and what my limits are. I would though tie both hands behind my back and tie you in knots keyboard boy. Now run along to the Puritan club

Don't rise to him just ignore his posts and if everyone did this he would go away 

1 hour ago, Ryan the owl said:

What difference does it make who you're with or how many? If you're not looking for a fight but someone starts one do you roll over and take it?

Tbf if you were in the 100 or so walking down from the Harley & singing 'where's your famous BBC' id say the group was looking for it:duntmatter: